Disgusted in myself - Possible trigger warning Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
When I was younger, I was like any other kid. I wanted to have a girlfriend, I thought about what it would be like to get married, have kids; loads of things I probably shouldn't have been focused on as a child. But then, I was sexually assaulted and things flipped. I didn't care for females anymore. I was way more into guys. The issue being, the people that sexually assaulted me were male. Ever since then, whenever I feel attracted to a guy, I can't help but feel disgusted. Sexual assault made me gay? I literally hate thinking about it.
ToeMuncher2007
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
you can much on my toes anyday
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
When I was younger, I was like any other kid. I wanted to have a girlfriend, I thought about what it would be like to get married, have kids; loads of things I probably shouldn't have been focused on as a child. But then, I was sexually assaulted and things flipped. I didn't care for females anymore. I was way more into guys. The issue being, the people that sexually assaulted me were male. Ever since then, whenever I feel attracted to a guy, I can't help but feel disgusted. Sexual assault made me gay? I literally hate thinking about it.
No. We are born gay (or straight, or bi). A sexual assault can't make you gay. You find other men disgusting because of the trauma, and possible ptsd.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (216)
60%
No (144)
40%

Watched Threads