The Student Room Group

I want a boyfriend for valentines day- Please

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ThatOldGuy
I'm 112, weigh 40 stone and live in my mother's basement(She's really, really old). Pick me!

Is this a riddle?

Are you the grand piano in the ballroom of the RMS Lusitania? With your "mother" being this liner that was sunk in 1915?:tongue:
Reply 61
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Is this a riddle?

Are you the grand piano in the ballroom of the RMS Lusitania? With your "mother" being this liner that was sunk in 1915?:tongue:

that would be fun lol
Reply 62
As polite as the request is I don't think it works like that otherwise all the boys would be asking for a girl for any night of the week....

Spoiler

Reply 63
Original post by Spanx
As polite as the request is I don't think it works like that otherwise all the boys would be asking for a girl for any night of the week....

Spoiler

im not that yo
Reply 64
lol
Your list is too long.
Reply 66
no its not i just want somebody who is kind and understands me
Original post by KimNoel
I wish i could have one, i'm 16, i want a boyfriend who is kind, respectful, trustful, full of banter, and will be OK with the decisions and a long distance relationship as i live in Jersey, Channel Islands.

i will be ur boyfriend
Reply 68
Original post by Kci Nelson
i will be ur boyfriend

you can pm if you want
Did you follow me just now? Kim?
Reply 70
Original post by Dequarious
Did you follow me just now? Kim?

yes why
Original post by KimNoel
yes why

Nothing just wanted to ask
Reply 72
Nothing just wanted to ask

i don't mind, u can ask anything
Original post by KimNoel
i don't mind, u can ask anything

Sure thanks
Reply 74
Sure thanks

thats ok
Don't rush into things for the sake of it. Be happy with who you are first, or you'll never be happy with someone else.

And when you eventually move to civilisation you can see what it's like to have real choice.
Eeeeeek, oh dear.
Reply 77
Original post by Drewski
Don't rush into things for the sake of it. Be happy with who you are first, or you'll never be happy with someone else.

And when you eventually move to civilisation you can see what it's like to have real choice.

i have been patience for ages
Original post by KimNoel
i have been patience for ages

That's not how this works.
well... does it count if you have a valentine but not ur boyfriend and he is a really good friend

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending