sick before med school interview Watch

dae94
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,
I’ve been really sick these past few days and have lost out on crucial time in prepping for my medicine interview. I also am not sure if i’ll be well enough to attend as it is on Thursday but I don’t want anything to affect my chances of getting in. Will I be able to reschedule my slot or will they simply decline if I ask if I can change it and remove my interview completely? Has anyone else been in a similar position and what did you do?
Thank you.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by dae94)
Hi,
I’ve been really sick these past few days and have lost out on crucial time in prepping for my medicine interview. I also am not sure if i’ll be well enough to attend as it is on Thursday but I don’t want anything to affect my chances of getting in. Will I be able to reschedule my slot or will they simply decline if I ask if I can change it and remove my interview completely? Has anyone else been in a similar position and what did you do?
Thank you.
I suggest phoning them to ask if your interview could possibly be rescheduled but state that if it can't, you still want to attend your interview. They won't remove your interview slot just because you have asked the question.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Undergraduate Virtual Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Ravensbourne University London
    School of Design, School of Media Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19
  • Leeds Trinity University
    PGCE Open Day Further education
    Sat, 23 Feb '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (35)
12.54%
Yes - a food allergy (32)
11.47%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (9)
3.23%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.23%
No (194)
69.53%

Watched Threads