University of Alberta &Calgary Watch

happy fish
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
With an A in french and sociology but D in literature in english, am i still eligible for University of Alberta, University of Waterloo or University of Calgary?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by happy fish)
With an A in french and sociology but D in literature in english, am i still eligible for University of Alberta, University of Waterloo or University of Calgary?
Look at the entry requirements on the university website. You need to do your own research.

Contact the university directly if the requirements are unclear. Only they can answer your query.

Moved to Studying in North America
zero_gravity
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by happy fish)
English is a required subject that all universities look at, so you would be at a major disadvantage. Based on what I know, most universities need you to attain at least a C in all of your A-level subjects. A D would most likely disqualify you from most programmes. It's best to retake and apply once you receive a higher grade.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (27)
11.25%
Yes - a food allergy (24)
10%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (7)
2.92%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (8)
3.33%
No (174)
72.5%

Watched Threads