I don’t have friends Watch

baeoftae
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So if you didn’t read my previous thread... this happened:
-
I had a lil group, we were 6 ppl, and everything was happy and chill for 5 years. I was really close to friend A, Friend S was always there with me and so was friend M. Freind X and friend R were kinda close, they were the main ppl of this group. Anyways, everything was happy and fun but this chick tried butting into my group . this kinda made me feel left out coz everytime we had a conversation within the group she would always come and i was always forgoten. So i told my group that i feel left out, and they helped me. Everything was fine in the summer we all were hanging out and stuff, evrything was goood. But then new year of school started and this chick was back. This time she was badmouthing about me and Friend S. Friend S felt left out too, so she went and told some of her other friends and she feels left out and how this chick badmouths about her . This triggered friend X and friend R, and they started ignoring friend S. they stopped talking to me tooo coz i was always hanging out with friend S. But over the winter break the got things fine with me and not friend S. So my birthday was a few weeks ago, and freind X didnt come and give me her gift, she asked someone else to come and give it to me, which kinda really hurt me.... A bunch of things happned that week and i was crying in my class and friend X got this chick into my class to console me, but this chick was staright up laughing. When i tried to tell friend X, she told me that i am overthinking, and the chick has no problem with me. This chick also called me a FAT LONER, and i literally feel like a FAT LONER. These days i hangout with friend S and M, my friendship with friend A is ruined coz of friend X and R. IDK... umm this kinda hurts me alot whenever i think about it, what hurts me the most is friend X knew me for sooo many years but she still belives the chick and left me for her. Some ppl say that friend X is a different person now, she is not the same as before. UMM... Idk. Am i wrong?? HELP
-
-
Anyways soo every year for Valentine’s Day I give out candy to ppl, so should I go give X and R too ?? Do I put my hand forward to become friends with them again ?? Idk I think they will feel bad if I don’t give them coz I have them candies every single year....
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by baeoftae)
So if you didn’t read my previous thread... this happened:
-
I had a lil group, we were 6 ppl, and everything was happy and chill for 5 years. I was really close to friend A, Friend S was always there with me and so was friend M. Freind X and friend R were kinda close, they were the main ppl of this group. Anyways, everything was happy and fun but this chick tried butting into my group . this kinda made me feel left out coz everytime we had a conversation within the group she would always come and i was always forgoten. So i told my group that i feel left out, and they helped me. Everything was fine in the summer we all were hanging out and stuff, evrything was goood. But then new year of school started and this chick was back. This time she was badmouthing about me and Friend S. Friend S felt left out too, so she went and told some of her other friends and she feels left out and how this chick badmouths about her . This triggered friend X and friend R, and they started ignoring friend S. they stopped talking to me tooo coz i was always hanging out with friend S. But over the winter break the got things fine with me and not friend S. So my birthday was a few weeks ago, and freind X didnt come and give me her gift, she asked someone else to come and give it to me, which kinda really hurt me.... A bunch of things happned that week and i was crying in my class and friend X got this chick into my class to console me, but this chick was staright up laughing. When i tried to tell friend X, she told me that i am overthinking, and the chick has no problem with me. This chick also called me a FAT LONER, and i literally feel like a FAT LONER. These days i hangout with friend S and M, my friendship with friend A is ruined coz of friend X and R. IDK... umm this kinda hurts me alot whenever i think about it, what hurts me the most is friend X knew me for sooo many years but she still belives the chick and left me for her. Some ppl say that friend X is a different person now, she is not the same as before. UMM... Idk. Am i wrong?? HELP
-
-
Anyways soo every year for Valentine’s Day I give out candy to ppl, so should I go give X and R too ?? Do I put my hand forward to become friends with them again ?? Idk I think they will feel bad if I don’t give them coz I have them candies every single year....
How close are you to X and R now, and do you still consider yourselves to be friends? Sometimes friendships do change so if you have fallen out and are no longer friends or talking to each other, it may seem odd that you give them candy. Do you want to repair your friendships?
baeoftae
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I don’t know sometimes I feel like I should repair my friendship with them because, I am ruining my friendship with A because of them..... I don’t know X seems sooo changed coz the new chick. I can’t decide if it’s right to give them candies (Original post by cheesecakelove)How close are you to X and R now, and do you still consider yourselves to be friends? Sometimes friendships do change so if you have fallen out and are no longer friends or talking to each other, it may seem odd that you give them candy. Do you want to repair your friendships?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (42)
12%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
11.14%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (10)
2.86%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.57%
No (250)
71.43%

Watched Threads