Anything you wish you knew at the age of 17? Watch

billie mercury
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Obviously this question is for people who are older than 17. But yeah, turned 17 today. I'm terrified Some people don't find birthdays and aging that big of a deal but I unfortunately dooo.
Emma:-)
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Dont apply to uni just because everyone else is. Do what you want to do. And there are more opportunities (in terms of college courses, apprenticeships etc) than you realise. You just need to look.
TaySwiftie13
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Worry less. You will be okay. Don't be afraid to be different.
byeongkwans
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Don’t worry too much about your exams or grades, don’t put yourself down and don’t take on too many commitments at once. Also, appreciate your friends a lot because you’ll miss them so much once you all leave for uni.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Revise very hard for all exams
Awais Ahsan
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Listen to a song called "Don't You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia. It's really good. Don't want you missing out and end up hearing it at the age of 30. It's important you listen to it now.
Xenobee
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
stuff that I worried about back then, really wasn't important in the grand scheme of life, in a year I was finished with school and moving on with my life. Stuff all seems super important and dramatic when youre in school but when you enter the 'big wide world' these little school dramas are irrelevant
AEHD23
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Stop obsessing over your weight, you will somehow lose it naturally in about 3 years time
billie mercury
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by AEHD23)
Stop obsessing over your weight, you will somehow lose it naturally in about 3 years time
REALLY?!
billie mercury
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
(Original post by Awais Ahsan)
Listen to a song called "Don't You Worry Child" by Swedish House Mafia. It's really good. Don't want you missing out and end up hearing it at the age of 30. It's important you listen to it now.
Don't worry I've already listened to that song haha.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 days ago
A levels are bloody hard. Easy to begin with then gets harder.
AEHD23
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by billie mercury)
REALLY?!
Well thats for me specifically - more freedom after moving out, no more massive meals made by my parents. Also no more puberty lol
Last edited by AEHD23; 2 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (42)
12%
Yes - a food allergy (39)
11.14%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (10)
2.86%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
2.57%
No (250)
71.43%

Watched Threads