Studying medicine abroad Watch

Badges: 2
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m planning on doing medicine at university but I’m already 90% sure I’ll be moving to Canada when I’m older. Do I
1) Get my pre-med and med degrees in Canada then do a residency there to become a dermatologist
2) Get my medical degree in the Uk then specialise in Canada (advice on how this would work would be appreciated)
2) Get my degree and specialise here meaning I’m a full dermatologist by the time I move (I’d like to know if my qualifications would need to be transferred/ would be excepted or if I’d have to do more medical courses over there making my Uk one pointless)

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
new posts
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.


University open days

  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Life Sciences; Department of Psychology Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19
  • St George's, University of London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 21 Feb '19

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (234)
No (156)

Watched Threads

View All