CHANGE OF ADDRESS to receive living away from home rate of funding Watch

kevin3
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Previous discussion when like this ... I was prevented from replying so just re-opening as this is current problem this year from students unable to make changes to their online account and SFE are only sending out paper forms on request.

(Original post by kevin3)
Hi Stuart [at SFE[ What is SFE's reasoning behind not putting the PDF 18/19 COC2 form on the SFE forms page as the EU CO1 form is freely available... most people I know are 'only' using pages 2, 3 and signature page of the EU CO1 form as they are unable to wait a week for the CO2 to be delivered best wishes Kevin Middlesex University
ANSWER BY ADMIN
"Probably because a home student can update their details online! "

I have seen quire a few students this year where they are prevented from making changes online and have to request a form and go through security at SFE ... (As its probably an anti fraud measure as many students have had their accounts hacked this way)
cheers kevin3
Lynsey SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Previous discussion when like this ... I was prevented from replying so just re-opening as this is current problem this year from students unable to make changes to their online account and SFE are only sending out paper forms on request.

Hi Stuart [at SFE[ What is SFE's reasoning behind not putting the PDF 18/19 COC2 form on the SFE forms page as the EU CO1 form is freely available... most people I know are 'only' using pages 2, 3 and signature page of the EU CO1 form as they are unable to wait a week for the CO2 to be delivered best wishes Kevin Middlesex University
ANSWER BY ADMIN
"Probably because a home student can update their details online! "

I have seen quire a few students this year where they are prevented from making changes online and have to request a form and go through security at SFE ... (As its probably an anti fraud measure as many students have had their accounts hacked this way)
cheers kevin3
Hello,

As long as we have not received Confirmation of Registration (COR) and Confirmation of Attendance (COA), students can make amendments to their applications at the following stages:
• Approved
• Approved - Awaiting Signature
• Awaiting Validation
• Sponsors Details Incomplete
• Eligibility Incomplete
• Data Entry Incomplete (Online Application)

The CO2 form is available on the GOV.UK website- http://ow.ly/h8pr30nGv31

Thanks, Lynsey.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (56)
8.15%
I used to but I don't now (17)
2.47%
No, but I want to start (258)
37.55%
No, I am unable to (163)
23.73%
No, I chose not to (193)
28.09%