Calling on all a-level biology students!

Watch
axolotlaristotle
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, I'm in year 12 and I'm studying Biology, Chemistry and History. I just wanted to ask as a gage for how everyone else is doing, so, how far are you all through your biology folders?

I have a big lever-arch folder that is now full to capacity and we've only just finished module 2 (OCR Biology A) and have started the first chapters in module 3 and 4. It's more than any of my other subjects.

Any year 13s - how many biology folders do you have? I am for sure seeing myself needing 3 when I stare sadly at the A2 textbook!

(I gather it sounds rather random but nobody ever talks about how many folders you need lol)
XxAb
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
We’ve done module 2 and module 3 and yeah mines pretty full but I have plastic wallets in it aswell for everything but I feel like 1 is max for my notes this year hopefully but I have another ring binder for my revision stuff like past papers and posters which I find helpful to separate, agree there’s a lot of content but I am really liking biology
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (98)
61.64%
No (61)
38.36%

Watched Threads