What would you like in your post every week? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
What would you want to come in to your post weekly/monthly?
As in what are you too lazy to buy from the store and would like it to be posted to your house??
Eg. razors/pet food/etc etc etc ???
for me, i would like something sweet to come in to my post weekly... home-made brownies, lolipops and things
GetTheLondonLook
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Past papers

Such a pain printing them out lol
Kindred
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A bunch of money through my letterbox every week would be pretty sweet. There's always something good to be done with some extra cash.

Assuming I can't get a magic supply of money though I'd say my prescriptions. I'm always forgetting to order or collect them so if they could just arrive every month that would be great. I don't actually trust the prescription posting services that exist though so I guess I'm the reason I'm not already doing that.

Kitchen roll would be another good one. I never remember it and it's always when I forget it that I need it.

If I had the spare money and space I'd like to do one of those subscription boxes where you get a surprise based on a theme each month.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
(Original post by Kindred)
A bunch of money through my letterbox every week would be pretty sweet. There's always something good to be done with some extra cash.

Assuming I can't get a magic supply of money though I'd say my prescriptions. I'm always forgetting to order or collect them so if they could just arrive every month that would be great. I don't actually trust the prescription posting services that exist though so I guess I'm the reason I'm not already doing that.

Kitchen roll would be another good one. I never remember it and it's always when I forget it that I need it.

If I had the spare money and space I'd like to do one of those subscription boxes where you get a surprise based on a theme each month.
those are some great ideas.
by 'surprise' do you mean like random products that you would get that are based on a theme? eg halloween -- so halloween soap, etc idk haha
Kindred
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
those are some great ideas.
by 'surprise' do you mean like random products that you would get that are based on a theme? eg halloween -- so halloween soap, etc idk haha
Yeah or a random selection of specific products like notepads or sweets.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (238)
59.65%
No (161)
40.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed