No one likes me Watch

baeoftae
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I don’t even have a valentine. I have like only 2 proper friends, everyone else doesn’t like me. Life sucks
TheNamesBond.
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well you’re in luck because you don’t need people to like you, you don’t need a valentine, it’s a made up day to enhance sales.
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
male or female
Gooeychocolate
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
lmao what's a valentine
inspired Jay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If u didn’t mention valentine I already forgot about it
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
inspired Jay
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No worries mate I don’t even have friends so u t lucky as the guy above said
username4493648
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Well yeah true life sucks, but it’s your job to make it less sucky I guess. You don’t really need people to like you. Love yourself that’s key
sknudson
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I don't remember a year when people cared this much about not having valentines. Did I miss something in the build up this year?
Tootles
Badges: 20
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by TheNamesBond.)
Well you’re in luck because you don’t need people to like you, you don’t need a valentine, it’s a made up day to enhance sales.
Actually it isn't a made up day. Valentine was a martyr in the early Church, he was beheaded in the late third century for his faith. 14 February has been his feast-day since 496.
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Tootles)
Actually it isn't a made up day. Valentine was a martyr in the early Church, he was beheaded in the late third century for his faith. 14 February has been his feast-day since 496.
And that has what to do with buying chocolate and roses and unnecessary gifts for your loved one?
I'mComingOxford
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
And that has what to do with buying chocolate and roses and unnecessary gifts for your loved one?
my exact thought :lol:
I'mComingOxford
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
dw op you're in the same spot as me. i think i have really good friends online and stuff, in-real like 1 :lol:

you gotta have faith in yourself sometimes
Tootles
Report 1 week ago
Where did I say it did have anything to do with it? I was replying to your claim that it's "a made up day" - the day, not the way it's celebrated now.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Blame Chaucer. Though he didn't really care about the retail industry.
Mruczega
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That alright. But if you want friends then you should work out why you don't have many friends. It might be a confidence issue or something?
JoshDarnIt
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
First off, there ain't nothing wrong with not having a valentine. I don't have one either. Oh well, who cares. Secondly, that's two more friends than me, and guess what...Life's great!

Wanna know the secret as to how I'm happy?

One word. PERCEPTION.

External things like having a valentine or having more friends won't make you happy. It may increase that happiness a small bit, but it won't be fulfilling. True happiness comes from within. Look at everything in a positive light! Change the way you think and react to people and situations. Live in the now. Do what makes you happy. Then be f*cking free my friend.
TheNamesBond.
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Where did I say it did have anything to do with it? I was replying to your claim that it's "a made up day" - the day, not the way it's celebrated now.
It’s a day where people celebrate with their loved one, it’s made up, the actual occasion, if it’s not celebrated for its actual purpose it is made up.
username4493648
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Woow that’s actually really interesting. But I don’t get the love aspect of Valentine’s Day? Where does that come from.
Tootles
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Sxbrxna)
Woow that’s actually really interesting. But I don’t get the love aspect of Valentine’s Day? Where does that come from.
He performed Christian weddings (which were illegal at the time) in secret, and it was that that eventually led to his arrest.
username4493648
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He performed Christian weddings (which were illegal at the time) in secret, and it was that that eventually led to his arrest.
Oh wow that’s cool I’m going to look into it. It’s actually really cool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (215)
60.06%
No (143)
39.94%

Watched Threads