The Student Room Group

What can I do with my H&SC Level 3 National Diploma

I have completed my level 3, health and social care national diploma. I am trying to do some research on what type of jobs / careers this qualification can open up for me without having to go to university. I was wondering if anybody on here could help me please? Or even offer me some advice. Thank you all
Original post by CalaEW98
I have completed my level 3, health and social care national diploma. I am trying to do some research on what type of jobs / careers this qualification can open up for me without having to go to university. I was wondering if anybody on here could help me please? Or even offer me some advice. Thank you all

If you don't want to go to university, then there's always the option of taking on an apprenticeship course. This involves working, gaining experience, training and also being paid. I know a friend who is planning on applying for a dental nurse or other types of nurse apprenticeships. What's good about this is that the qualification you should have is GCSE level, so you can get your level 4 or level 5 done with apprenticeship while being paid and getting training.

Good luck x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending