Aberystwyth University - Accommodation & Student Life Watch

Aberystwyth University
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Get in touch if you have any questions about Accommodation or if you would like more information about life as a student in Aberystwyth
学生の父
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Aberystwyth University)
Get in touch if you have any questions about Accommodation or if you would like more information about life as a student in Aberystwyth
Hi, Aber! A quick question about accommodation.

Will 1st year students in the Welsh block at Penbryn in 2019/20 be able to move to Pantycelyn for years 2 and 3 when Panty finally reopens in 2020, please?

Diolch.
kittykat7333
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Out of all of the different accommodation, which one is considered the quietest? I have a chronic illness so if possible I'd like to live in the more quiet area, I'm currently looking at Pentre Jayne Morgan, would that be suitable?
Aberystwyth University
Rep:
?
Hi kittykat7333, would you like to send us a private message and we can discuss this further?

Thanks
Sulwen
Aberystwyth University
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aberystwyth University)
(Original post by 学生の父)
Hi, Aber! A quick question about accommodation.

Will 1st year students in the Welsh block at Penbryn in 2019/20 be able to move to Pantycelyn for years 2 and 3 when Panty finally reopens in 2020, please?

Diolch.
Hi

Current students who would like to continue to live in University accommodation in their second, third or fourth year are welcome to apply for a place. You will find further information about how to go about it here: www.aber.ac.uk/en/accommodation/current-students/ (this information is for 2019/20 academic year). Pantycelyn will form part of the University’s accommodation options from September 2020.

Thanks
Sulwen
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Aberystwyth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Sep '19
  • Aberystwyth University
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 14 Sep '19
  • Aberystwyth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 12 Oct '19

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (125)
19.69%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (59)
9.29%
No I am happy with my course choice (358)
56.38%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (93)
14.65%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise