The Student Room Group

Geography nea ideas

I’m in year 12 and I’m going to do my NEA on physical geography and something to do with the coast. Just wondering what I could do that is interesting, any ideas?
very much appreciated
My topic is based on the East Head Spit in West Wittering: to what extend the hinge is under threat of being breached?
I have several friends investigating the reasons of different beach profile along the coast!
i did mine on the extent to which the coastal management strategies in dorset are considered sustainable
All I will let you know is everyone in my class that went into doing Coasts for their coursework chose soemyhing they thought was interesting but by the end they were bored as hell😂
Original post by Ell1e10
I’m in year 12 and I’m going to do my NEA on physical geography and something to do with the coast. Just wondering what I could do that is interesting, any ideas?
very much appreciated
Original post by ctkcheng
My topic is based on the East Head Spit in West Wittering: to what extend the hinge is under threat of being breached?
I have several friends investigating the reasons of different beach profile along the coast!

you stinky rabag
hi i know this might be a long shot but i am currently planning on doing my geography NEA on costal sustaninibilty for hornesea, mappleton and cowden, whould it be possible for some pointer for what to include in my NEA thanks Helen
Original post by hattie0110
i did mine on the extent to which the coastal management strategies in dorset are considered sustainable

hi i know this may be a long shot but i am currently planning on doing my geography NEA on the mangement stratergies and their sustanibilty at hornsea, mappleton and cowden. would it be possible for you to give some pointers in what to include within my essay
thanks
Helen
This is a idea, facilities on the seafront

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending