The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Winchester uni accommodation ...

I have a friend who is planning on studying at Winchester for September 2019 start and would like to know what accommodation is like there. I would appreciate if any current students at Winchester would give opinions/comments on their experiences at any of the accommodations and if possible provide a picture of the room they are/were staying in (to give a rough idea). Many thanks :smile:
Hi @00summer00

We have a couple of video playlists about our Accommodation, The first one is students talking about their experience in the accommodation and the second is a series of 360 videos. I've pasted them below,

Student's experience

360 Videos

Also, we are working on a 360 tour here. This isn't on the website yet, so apologies for any quirks you might find!

I hope this helps and hopefully you will get some current/former student feedback in this thread too. If you, or your friend, has anymore questions feel free to ask and I will be happy to help

Luke
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Can I ask what the postgraduate accommodation options are at Winchester?
Hi @Bongo Bongo

There is housing available for postgraduate students at the University. We do also try to group PG and mature students in the same area of the halls. There is more information here and you can always get in touch with housing at [email protected] for more information

Luke
Original post by Bongo Bongo
Can I ask what the postgraduate accommodation options are at Winchester?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending