The Student Room Group

I found out my crush is gay (yay!) but what should I do?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Ayyy! Less than 24 hours to go! :P

Ayyy indeed! Finally!
I'm just imagining some slow motion scene of the two of you running into each other's arms as you see one another for the first time in 10 days. But the ice cream sounds absolutely perfect!

Me too... been fantasising about our little reunion pretty much all day -sad, I know- and that would be perfect!

How are you both doing?
Ayyy indeed! Finally!

How are you both doing?

If you mean me (I'm not sure; so sorry if you didn't mean me haha) - I'm doing well thank you. How about you? Bet you're excited for Nathan to come home! :P
If you mean me (I'm not sure; so sorry if you didn't mean me haha) - I'm doing well thank you. How about you? Bet you're excited for Nathan to come home! :P

Glad to hear that! I'm doing well too, thanks. Haha, excited? Me? Not at all...
So what time are you picking him up? How's the cake idea coming along?
Glad to hear that! I'm doing well too, thanks. Haha, excited? Me? Not at all...

I mean I'm not surprised that you're not excited - it's not like he's the best boyfriend in the world after all haha :grouphugs:
So what time are you picking him up? How's the cake idea coming along?

He doesn't arrive until 6pm, so sometime around then - enough time for me to get baking. I'm thinking chocolate cake with our ice cream on the side. Let's hope he'll be hungry, haha.
I mean I'm not surprised that you're not excited - it's not like he's the best boyfriend in the world after all haha :grouphugs:

Indeed, he's a pretty shite boyfriend - always steals my food and clothes, ew 👨*❤️*💋*👨
Indeed, he's a pretty shite boyfriend - always steals my food and clothes, ew 👨*❤️*💋*👨

Quick! Call it off before it's too late! Everyone on here is already planning your wedding! :P
Nah, but you can't lie - you know he's a catch! :P
Quick! Call it off before it's too late! Everyone on here is already planning your wedding! :P
Nah, but you can't lie - you know he's a catch! :P

definitely! Everything I've ever wanted in a boy and more <3 - I'm joining the wedding planning team. Outdoor would be nice.
How’s everything going Alex? Like you we all can’t wait for him to come back...
Original post by Thelawguy
How’s everything going Alex? Like you we all can’t wait for him to come back...

I'm at the airport as we speak, he's landed safely, currently waiting to collect his luggage - I've never felt this impatient in my whole entire life, haha.
aww see u survived!!! hope he had a good holiday x
How's the reunion?
Hey, it's me again, Nathan. My sleep schedule is honestly ****ed so might as well update you guys at like six in the morning :')

I had no clue Alex was posting on here this whole time!! He hasn't said anything embarrassing about me, I hope?:tongue: I'll catch up later, first it's time to tell you about our big reunion :biggrin:

My flight was delayed by like twenty minutes, so when we were finally allowed to leave the plane I literally ran through passport control and all that, bc I couldn't wait to see Alex again :biggrin::colondollar: (I really did enjoy my holiday btw! I just missed him a lot, oops)

Last night was honestly perfect! As soon as we saw each other we ran towards each other and he hugged me so tight, p much squeezing me to death :tongue: Then we just looked at each other, smiled, and said "hi". It kinda felt like we were meeting for the first time all over again, or something! We hugged again (spoiler alert: we did a lot of hugging yesterday :h:), less intense this time, just standing there & breathing each other in. I almost cried, that's how perfect it all felt :colondollar:

My parents appeared at some point, so we stopped hugging -- I know they've loosened up a lot lately but I still feel awkward being gay when they're around :/ Alex asked them about the holiday, we had a lil chat etc etc and then we went our separate ways, my parents and sister to the train station and Alex and I to the carpark. We had a lift to ourselves and as soon as the doors closed he kissed me with such urgency, then he said he'd missed kissing me, and just me in general, and my heart just :love: What a sweet guy!!

Car ride was p uneventful, we put some music on and sat in silence (not in an awkward way tho). When we got home we ordered food but he told me not to order too much since he had a surprise. While we were waiting for our food, we had the nicest kissing session, all soft & sweet :love: We ate and I told him all about my holiday (for as far as I hadn't told him on the phone already), then he showed me his lil surprise: he baked a cake!!:biggrin::biggrin: & it gets even better: he also got the ice cream that we ate that first time we hung out properly, when we had pizza and watched a movie and he kissed me even tho I was being sooo awkward :tongue:

I'm telling you I've got the best boyfriend in the world, how can one person be this cute!?

We finished eating, then took a shower together (he washed my hair for me, that's true romance :biggrin:) (he also made fun of me for having a tanned body but a pale ass, lil ****), then we went to bed. Not very spectacular, I know, but I was honestly so tired! We cuddled, but five minutes in and I was already out like a light, oops :colondollar:

(I'll make it up to him this morning :smile:)
:hump:<-- just found this smiley... is it just me or does one take the other from behind?

Why is he like this??
:lovehug: <-- this one reminds me of our first date, he was being so awkward when we kissed and then later asked me, oh, was it that obvious I'd never done it before? What a cutie pie, amirite?

Awwwwwww I love you :love:

You're a good person, thank you. I was scared, ya know? Not just that one night, but ever since that first kiss, ever since I started falling for him, I've been so happy, but also so scared - I was genuinely waiting for the other shoe to drop, for me to royally **** everything up with him, to get my heart broken - and, much worse, to break his heart. I went out for a walk that night with the mere intention of calming down a bit, and suddenly I got a this is it kind of feeling - 200% convinced I just lost the only thing in life I'm certain of.

That's why I did what I did, I'm not trying to justify myself - what I did was irresponsible, over the top, just straight up ****ing dumb. I woke up that morning feeling colder than ever, both physically and mentally. I genuinely thought he would never want to see me again. But he did. I dragged my sorry ass through the door that morning, thinking he had only texted me to come home so he could break up with me in person. He saw me standing there, all wet and muddy and pale and hungover, and he hugged me. It's going to be alright, is what he said to me then. That moment will stay with me forever - I never had anyone care about me that much. I know I make fun of him, tease him a bit, but the truth is I love him so much I could cry just thinking about it.

Day one of ten and I already miss him enough to spill my feelings on here - day four I'll be writing him sonnets, day seven I'll be printing out photos and putting them all over the house, scratch that, all over London, so everyone can see how beautiful he is, day ten I'll book us a romantic cruise to some exotic destination where we'll catch fish with our bare hands, never to return.

I wasn't ready for this... crying

What!? Me!!??? Naughty?!?!?!??!? Never!!!!!!!:colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar: I only do kinky stuff because Alex the horndog so desperately wants to - I don't get turned on when he ties me up, no, not at all, ewwww :colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar::colondollar:

How can he say something so sweet then say something like this!? I hate you, Alex :tongue:

William ****ing Blake

Oi that's my favourite poet you lil ****

Of course Nathan actually likes me (loves me, even <3).

I love you so much, please don't ever question that, I really really really do!!!:lovedup:
Wholesome thread :3

The whole cake and ice cream thing is such a sweet (haha get it? XDXDXDXDXDXDXD) idea
Whoops, posted anonymously
Wholesome thread :3

The whole cake and ice cream thing is such a sweet (haha get it? XDXDXDXDXDXDXD) idea

:ahee::ahee:

We had cake and ice cream again for breakfast today and still have some left for dinner tonight. Maybe our next date should be a trip to the dentist :tongue:
So glad that you enjoyed yourself, Nathan. I have enjoyed readimg what Alex has had to say while you were away :P . Is it bad that I am in love woth your relationship together? I possibly would even go as far as to say i am obsessed. You have really brought to light that true love is possible and that I have a chance to find myself the perfect boyfriend like the both of you have done. I am (possibly to an unhealthy extent) engrossed in your story and I have loved hearing what others have been through.

I don't know anyone irl that is gay, or I should say openly gay, so I have not been able to feel as if anyone understands how I feel. It makes me hally to know that there are good, accepting people, even if the lower extent of society try and get their voices heard. I am so proud to be part of the LQBT+ community and I love to hear stories like yours.
So glad that you enjoyed yourself, Nathan. I have enjoyed readimg what Alex has had to say while you were away :P . Is it bad that I am in love woth your relationship together? I possibly would even go as far as to say i am obsessed. You have really brought to light that true love is possible and that I have a chance to find myself the perfect boyfriend like the both of you have done. I am (possibly to an unhealthy extent) engrossed in your story and I have loved hearing what others have been through.

I don't know anyone irl that is gay, or I should say openly gay, so I have not been able to feel as if anyone understands how I feel. It makes me hally to know that there are good, accepting people, even if the lower extent of society try and get their voices heard. I am so proud to be part of the LQBT+ community and I love to hear stories like yours.
sup, yet another anon here XD
Been reading through this for a while and some parts have made me laugh my *ss off while others have made me cry like I'm rewatching Mufasa's death scene (noo!!). Overall though, this has given me a lot of hope that I will at least find some real friends when I go to uni in September, so thank you so much for sharing your experiences!
Can I ask what kind of cake Alex made? I am incredibly passionate about cake.:cake:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending