Afiea
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Alright, my first post of GyG. Every time TSR sent this via email I would completely overlook it because it honestly looked so time-consuming :afraid: but I'm always up for a challenge! (well I'm hoping this blog kinda forces me to continue doing revision so I have enough things to write about - you see TSR provides motivation in many ways!)

Alrighty back to the point; even though I'm quite a late addition to the GyG family (4 months till exams woo hoo!) I will try my very best to update you all on my progress. Right, I'll end this here for now, but I'll update with the basics soon
Last edited by Afiea; 1 year ago
username2998742
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Afiea)
Alright, my first post of GyG. Every time TSR sent this via email I would completely overlook it because it honestly looked so time-consuming :afraid: but I'm always up for a challenge! (well I'm hoping this blog kinda forces me to continue doing revision so I have enough things to write about - you see TSR provides motivation in many ways!)

Alrighty back to the point; even though I'm quite a late addition to the GyG family (4 months till exams woo hoo!) I will try my very best to update you all on my progress. Right, I'll end this here for now, but I'll update with the basics soon
Good luck my dude! Look forward to seeing the updates!
nyxnko_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Best of luck! :rave:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (29)
18.59%
I'm not sure (3)
1.92%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (53)
33.97%
I have already dropped out (3)
1.92%
I'm not a current university student (68)
43.59%

Watched Threads