"your essay is too right wing to be accepted" Watch

This discussion is closed.
aimware
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
teacher told me my higher english essay to right wing to to accepted and that the sqa markers would not mark it because of that. annoying that the sqa is infected with libtards smh. i attached my essay if you want to read it to see it's not too controversial.
Attached files
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Badges: 19
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by aimware)
teacher told me my higher english essay to right wing to to accepted and that the sqa markers would not mark it because of that. annoying that the sqa is infected with libtards smh. i attached my essay if you want to read it to see it's not too controversial.
Are you going to complain and insist its submitted anyway? Courage of your convictions?
Human_bean
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Can’t see it. Broken link
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
aimware
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Are you going to complain and insist its submitted anyway? Courage of your convictions?
no i have to think of some other **** to write about
aimware
Rep:
?
(Original post by Human_bean)
Can’t see it. Broken link
you mean the file i attached if so it's a file not a link
Human_bean
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you mean the file i attached if so it's a file not a link
You sound really immature and annoying. God knows what your essay must sound like.
I’d say, take your teachers advice and re-write it. And remember I’s should be capital.

Good luck.
Last edited by Human_bean; 1 month ago
hannah60000
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It's not right-wing, but borderline racist. You're entitled to follow or believe what you like, but there are standards - not driven by PC culture. When you make the rules you can push your own agenda.

Typical really to be pushing these "facts". I see you used "libtard" clearly in with that American new political crowd *yawn*.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by hannah60000)
It's not right-wing, but borderline racist. You're entitled to follow or believe what you like, but there are standards - not driven by PC culture. When you make the rules you can push your own agenda.

Typical really to be pushing these "facts". I see you used "libtard" clearly in with that American new political crowd *yawn*.
Thank you for taking one for the team and reading it. Have some rep.
Examiners tend to not take too kindly to racist material and would sanction the candidate.
anonymous1231231
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s racist, that’s the issue. Your teacher seems too uncomfortable to admit it, your political views shouldn’t make a difference to an exam board but discrimination does. You also sound arrogant. Don’t post here if you can’t answer basic questions.
here2panic
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
The arguments are bad but it's just truly atrociously written...
aimware
Rep:
?
(Original post by anonymous1231231)
It’s racist, that’s the issue. Your teacher seems too uncomfortable to admit it, your political views shouldn’t make a difference to an exam board but discrimination does. You also sound arrogant. Don’t post here if you can’t answer basic questions.
you say its racist but everything i say is backed up with facts and logic and i say in the conclusion that it is silly to took at race and IQ because iQ scores are constantly changing if you even bothered to read my essay
anonymous1231231
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you say its racist but everything i say is backed up with facts and logic and i say in the conclusion that it is silly to took at race and IQ because iQ scores are constantly changing if you even bothered to read my essay
Again, don’t post here if you’re too sensitive or unwilling to accept people’s comments.
aimware
Rep:
?
(Original post by Human_bean)
You sound really immature and annoying. God knows what your essay must sound like.
I’d say, take your teachers advise and re-write it. And remember I’s should be capital.

Good luck.
you sound like a real human bean
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Report 1 month ago
If you think it is of such a high quality then get your parents involved and insist it is submitted.
Dogtor
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not sure if it’s a good thing that my iPad won’t load the file - I kind of want to read it, i need a good laugh right now.
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just some general constructive criticism too.....9 paragraphs (main body) is a lot. One of your paragraphs for an argument is literally one sentence long?
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Regardless of content, it is a badly written piece with numerous errors of grammar, spelling, style, and logic.
aimware
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
If you think it is of such a high quality then get your parents involved and insist it is submitted.
i dont think its of high quality english writing far from it but i think they should not reject essays because it's a controversial topic or opinion as those are the most interesting to read about and research e.g. africans have smaller brains than asians who would have thought? and because it would be rejected i am thinking of a different essay to write about.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Report 1 month ago
i dont think its of high quality english writing far from it but i think they should not reject essays because it's a controversial topic or opinion as those are the most interesting to read about and research e.g. africans have smaller brains than asians who would have thought? and because it would be rejected i am thinking of a different essay to write about.
You should try reading the exam rules for SQA and then argue for change. Have fun with that. Get the mark you deserve.
XOR_
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gjd800)
Regardless of content, it is a badly written piece with numerous errors of grammar, spelling, style, and logic.
shots fired
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (97)
16.78%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (61)
10.55%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (101)
17.47%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (88)
15.22%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (58)
10.03%
How can I be the best version of myself? (173)
29.93%

Watched Threads