The Student Room Group

Pregnant ISIS bride wishes to return to the UK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by faqir
What I mean is that compared to the shias and alawites they were fighting, isis are far better. It's only for political reasons they were painted as being worse

Just move to Saudi Arabia mate.If you are actually going to defend human scum like Isis then you are not welcome here.
Original post by Blue_Cow
“That’s why I really want to get back to Britain, because I know it will be taken care of, health-wise at least.”

Her talking about the baby.

yeah free healthcare, free money, free house, free schooling etc
no wonder she left, no idea at all why anyone in their right mind would want to live here...(!)
Original post by Tawheed
ISIS conducted a sophisticated social media project in order to use sectarianism to brainwash impressionable young people. As you can see here, this young man has been brainwashed in a way others who have actually gone to Syria have been, inciting rabid and ludicrous sectarian feelings in their heart and inciting them to a sectarian holy war.

This is what led to the Speicher massacre , which i kid you not, was celebrated by a fair number of people here in the UK.

Is it a step to far to suggest a Prevent referral? I've seen them in a lot of threads I've posted in, and it's always been more or less as 'unconsciously' extreme.
I wonder if it's possible to crowdfunded a Tomahawk ......... #banter :biggrin:
Original post by Tawheed
He clearly has not read articles like this: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/camp-speicher-massacre-isis-islamic-state-tikrit-air-academy-iraq-a8040576.html

A massacare, where ISIS spread the very same vitriol he is trying to spread, devoid of any nuance and fuelled by sectarian hate.

So disgusting. So wrong. So heart breaking.

ISIS are truly cowards. I think it's hugely wrong for us to allow this woman to go unchallenged by OUR justice system for her joining of ISIS. We should not be asking ourselves whether or not she should be allowed back into the UK but why she hasn't been brought to justice for her crimes.
Original post by Mactotaur
Is it a step to far to suggest a Prevent referral? I've seen them in a lot of threads I've posted in, and it's always been more or less as 'unconsciously' extreme.

You would be surprised how many are still hidden in the woodworks. Some are very skilled and evade making statements like that publicly, but will do so privately. While he doesn't support ISIS, there are evils he considers greater which in some twisted way allow him to be at peace at the crimes ISIS commits in view of the greater good. This is a dangerous slippery slope, because if that is what he thinks about ISIS, what then about al-Nusra, Ahrar Asham et al?

It is hard to say at this point what to do, but i'm surprised to be reading this on TSR.
Original post by Andrew97
How would she get herself back? We all know who she is, so sneaking back is out of the question. Getting to Ankara or Istanbul or Erbil (Iraq) is not realistic with a newborn,

on the entrance question, we are able to issue a temporary exclusion order for those suspected of being involved in terrorism. These can last up to two years

It's clearly not completely impossible to travel in the region - these journalists who are getting to the camp to speak to her are clearly managing it. And desperate people do desperate things so I'm sure she'd risk travelling with a newborn if she thought there was a chance of getting to where she needed to be. Besides, the child won't be a newborn forever.

And those temporary exclusion orders do not prevent the entry of someone who is being deported, so if she was to end up in another country that does currently have the capacity to deport people, she could still technically be deported to the UK. Besides, I'm not entirely sure that the UK government actually would impose one of those orders on her anyway.
Why is my post being reviewed? Surely it's not controversial or racist to say that people who support a genocidal terrorist group are not welcome here.It goes against all fundamental western values.Nothing racist about that.
Original post by AJ126
Why is my post being reviewed? Surely it's not controversial or racist to say that people who support a genocidal terrorist group are not welcome here.It goes against all fundamental western values.Nothing racist about that.

It might be because of who was quoted in it?
Original post by Ahmad232
if you're not careful before you know it you'll be on Facebook live u idiot!

B3 careful!

It sounds like you're threatening her.
Original post by Ahmad232
if you're not careful before you know it you'll be on Facebook live u idiot!

B3 careful!

Edited because what I said was unreasonable.

Please don't threaten me, thanks.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by AJ126

really just for saying that ur post is being reviewed, :eek:
i dont think faqir is supportive of isis he just claims other groups are worse, which doesn't really make isis look any better because its pretty much impossible for them to look any good, theres many bad groups out there....
Reply 393
Original post by Tawheed
I am so disappointed sectarianism has allowed you to make statements like this. Put aside the fact ISIS have peddled the very same propaganda as you have done, with devastating effect, leading to massacres and bloodshed. Put aside the fact that ISIS consider me an apostate worthy of death and execution and have said the very same things as you are saying now.

I am worried.

There's no need to be disappointed brother as my comments was not directed at the shia faith. It merely referred to the terrorist shias in Iraq and Syria. Seeing how friendly and decent you are, the last thing I wanted was to use any sectarian references, however it is the nature of certain topics that sooner or later it's going to be pushed out of us

Unlike isis, the shia terrorists don't have a particular name hence the word shia had to come into play 😊
(edited 5 years ago)
Just had a post removed for saying MI6 should kill her while she is still there.

Apparently I was threatening her 😂
She's taking the piss.

Why is treason not a thing anymore?
Original post by paul514
Just had a post removed for saying MI6 should kill her while she is still there.

Apparently I was threatening her 😂

Plot twist: it was Shamima herself who reported your post.
Reply 397
Original post by Professional G
What nonsense?
He means people criticising ISIS.
He has a history of posting jihadist videos and material from sheiks convicted of promoting suicide attacks against US interests. Puzzled why he hasn't been permabanned.
Original post by Tawheed
It is so unfortunate that someone i considered moderate

You considered Faqir to be moderate? Gawd help us!
Original post by QE2
He means people criticising ISIS.
He has a history of posting jihadist videos and material from sheiks convicted of promoting suicide attacks against US interests. Puzzled why he hasn't been permabanned.

This is my first time I've come across him, he's clearly promoting hate speech. I've reported him, I find it amazing Paul has had a post removed but all the defending of ISIS is still up?

It's super worrying that impressionable young people are being exposed to such material.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending