The Student Room Group

Pregnant ISIS bride wishes to return to the UK

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wired_1800
a potentially significant lapse in our border security.

I agree. We already know, though, that the Home Office is not fit for purpose.
Original post by Good bloke
I agree. We already know, though, that the Home Office is not fit for purpose.

Yes. I agree. We need more money for the Home Office, NHS, Police Force, Military, national infrastructure, Civil Services, local councils, Social Care, youth projects etc. I hope Corbyn comes to clean up this mess.
Original post by Wired_1800
Yes. I agree. We need more money for the Home Office, NHS, Police Force, Military, national infrastructure, Civil Services, local councils, Social Care, youth projects etc. I hope Corbyn comes to clean up this mess.

Corbyn could not clean up his kitchen floor if you put the mop and bucket in his hands, and is certainly more likely to throw open the doors further. Anyway, this is not particularly a matter of money but of civil service organisation and competence.
Original post by Good bloke
Corbyn could not clean up his kitchen floor if you put the mop and bucket in his hands, and is certainly more likely to throw open the doors further. Anyway, this is not particularly a matter of money but of civil service organisation and competence.

There needs to be more funding available, but I agree that civil service incompetence can be linked to these issues.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending