The Student Room Group

A person who cut me off as a friend

Last year, I met this boy and I really like him because he is different. He is loyal, kind, caring, genuine, athletic, and goofy. In the years prior, boys never respected me so I glad that I know him. I am glad that I found someone that would be there for me, Anyways, we met in summer camp and for the most part we have really great memories. When camp ended for me I told him something serious as if something was about to happen to me. He talked to me about it and he handle it pretty maturely and good(he is very good at giving advice. I told him again weeks later that i wanted to do same thing when I really didn't want to i just had thoughts. He told me he does not believe in what I was talking about because its not right I told him I would change but I guess I didn't. Days later, I made it awkward by "shooting my shot" he rejected me but its okay. I told him all of this on Snapchat and since I liked him so much I did not know how to try and stop hitting him up and texting him out the blue. 9 days later I told him I wanted to do what i really didn't. I am assuming that he probably used him, felt like I abused a topic when I should not have,getting irritated when I would text him out the blue, using my issues as an excuse just to talk to him. When what I did was never intentional. He cut me off in September 2018 and now its January. Ever since I would really get in my feelings and cry almost every single day that I just made decisions differently. He was one of those people who I can really trust and talk to. Now that he is gone I feel empty like I lost myself. I just needed someone talk to because I feel like my family or friends don't care as much as I did. What makes me sad, is that everyone else that was in the camp are friends with him but me like before I told him about my problems we used to be good friends and give each other great company. Now, I want to reach out and say sorry but I can't he removed me as a friend in Snapchat. Twitter, I can not text him because he does not allow direct messages from everyone. Instagram I can but i can not because you can not beg for a friendship to come back no matter how much you want it to. I really want this person to be in my life because I only live once and he is person I truly care about so I want him in my life . I asked advice from many different people to see what would they say and they say its like a learning experience and to move on. How can I move on, when I care too much. I wish it never had to be like this, I hurt the one I love. Everyday I hope we meet again in the future so we can be friends. None of my friends that was in the camp with me they are just listening to me rant about how sad I am. Also, telling me to move on because they do not want to get involved or I think he moved on pretty quickly. Should I give it some time and then reach out? Should I just continue to be sad? I really don't know what to do I am really sad and crying because I care about this person so much. :/

Sorry that this was too long I was just trying to give much detail as I possibly can.
Original post by ohdatskennedyyy
Last year, I met this boy and I really like him because he is different. He is loyal, kind, caring, genuine, athletic, and goofy. In the years prior, boys never respected me so I glad that I know him. I am glad that I found someone that would be there for me, Anyways, we met in summer camp and for the most part we have really great memories. When camp ended for me I told him something serious as if something was about to happen to me. He talked to me about it and he handle it pretty maturely and good(he is very good at giving advice. I told him again weeks later that i wanted to do same thing when I really didn't want to i just had thoughts. He told me he does not believe in what I was talking about because its not right I told him I would change but I guess I didn't. Days later, I made it awkward by "shooting my shot" he rejected me but its okay. I told him all of this on Snapchat and since I liked him so much I did not know how to try and stop hitting him up and texting him out the blue. 9 days later I told him I wanted to do what i really didn't. I am assuming that he probably used him, felt like I abused a topic when I should not have,getting irritated when I would text him out the blue, using my issues as an excuse just to talk to him. When what I did was never intentional. He cut me off in September 2018 and now its January. Ever since I would really get in my feelings and cry almost every single day that I just made decisions differently. He was one of those people who I can really trust and talk to. Now that he is gone I feel empty like I lost myself. I just needed someone talk to because I feel like my family or friends don't care as much as I did. What makes me sad, is that everyone else that was in the camp are friends with him but me like before I told him about my problems we used to be good friends and give each other great company. Now, I want to reach out and say sorry but I can't he removed me as a friend in Snapchat. Twitter, I can not text him because he does not allow direct messages from everyone. Instagram I can but i can not because you can not beg for a friendship to come back no matter how much you want it to. I really want this person to be in my life because I only live once and he is person I truly care about so I want him in my life . I asked advice from many different people to see what would they say and they say its like a learning experience and to move on. How can I move on, when I care too much. I wish it never had to be like this, I hurt the one I love. Everyday I hope we meet again in the future so we can be friends. None of my friends that was in the camp with me they are just listening to me rant about how sad I am. Also, telling me to move on because they do not want to get involved or I think he moved on pretty quickly. Should I give it some time and then reach out? Should I just continue to be sad? I really don't know what to do I am really sad and crying because I care about this person so much. :/

Sorry that this was too long I was just trying to give much detail as I possibly can.

If he has deleted you from social media, it is probably a sign that he doesn't want your friendship to be mended. If you have apologised and he doesn't accept it, the only thing you can do is move on with your life. It's okay to be sad when a friendship is over, but try to distract yourself by keeping busy. Spend time with your other friends, focus on hobbies and interests.
I know how you feel cos I've had friend's that just didn't wanna know me anymore and it made me sad but I just have to move on and so should you. I'm guessing that you told him that you we're gonna self harm and it scared him away. But if he was a good friend then he would be there for you and help you.
He cut me off in September 2018 and now its January. Ever since I would really get in my feelings and cry almost every single day that I just made decisions differently. He was one of those people who I can really trust and talk to. Now that he is gone I feel empty like I lost myself. I just needed someone talk to because I feel like my family or friends don't care as much as I did. What makes me sad, is that everyone else that was in the camp are friends with him but me like before I told him about my problems we used to be good friends and give each other great company. Now, I want to reach out and say sorry but I can't he removed me as a friend in Snapchat. Twitter, I can not text him because he does not allow direct messages from everyone. Instagram I can but i can not because you can not beg for a friendship to come back no matter how much you want it to.

He's blocked you and hasn't spoken to you for half a year. To put it bluntly you need to move on. HE doesn't want to be your friend and you're making it worse by being stuck in the past. You even acknowledge this. Move on
He did help me he gave me some good advice I should've just never told him but everything happens for a reason I wish it didn't have to be like this

(Original post by cherlloydfan)I know how you feel cos I've had friend's that just didn't wanna know me anymore and it made me sad but I just have to move on and so should you. I'm guessing that you told him that you we're gonna self harm and it scared him away. But if he was a good friend then he would be there for you and help you.
Okay..? You putting it blunty because it makes me feel even gulitier then I already do. I get it that he doesn't want to be my friend I just wanted to apologise for what I did. I am slowly not being stuck in the past I've learned to stop crying and keep it moving. "You even acknowledge this" okay and...
(Original post by MWills99)He's blocked you and hasn't spoken to you for half a year. To put it bluntly you need to move on. HE doesn't want to be your friend and you're making it worse by being stuck in the past. You even acknowledge this. Move on
I haven't apologised I just want to say sorry at this point I don't think there can be friendship I just want to wish the best.
(Original post by cheesecakelove)If he has deleted you from social media, it is probably a sign that he doesn't want your friendship to be mended. If you have apologised and he doesn't accept it, the only thing you can do is move on with your life. It's okay to be sad when a friendship is over, but try to distract yourself by keeping busy. Spend time with your other friends, focus on hobbies and interests.
Reply 7
Well he clearly isn’t interested in talking to you so you need to move on. He didn’t die, he is living fine. You need to learn to do the same and don’t make the same mistakes in your next friendship.
Um excuse me??! But your just stating that obvious and ofc he didn't die and "living fine" don't make assumptions because you don't know him. At the end of the day I have myself can't be worrying about people because I have myself to deal with as long as I live (Original post by Bio 7)Well he clearly isn’t interested in talking to you so you need to move on. He didn’t die, he is living fine. You need to learn to do the same and don’t make the same mistakes in your next friendship.
Thought this would be a relatively normal post but LORD you crazee. Grow up, more to life than boys.
Don't think my life evolves around them bcuz they don't and I've grown up so don't try me and I thought you would be less annoying but LORD ur dumb.
(Original post by ground_cinnamon)Thought this would be a relatively normal post but LORD you crazee. Grow up, more to life than boys.
Don't think my life evolves around them bcuz they don't and I've grown up so don't try me and I thought you would be less annoying but LORD ur dumb.
(Original post by ground_cinnamon)Thought this would be a relatively normal post but LORD you crazee. Grow up, more to life than boys.

Your original posts seems somewhat contradictory to this statement...

idk if im tired or something but i dont get the post lmaoo, u told him something serious was going to happen to you and it wasnt going to - so u lied? im confused lmao. how old are u btw cause u seem kinda youngish and very reliant on the attention of boys lool.
No I didn't lie and I could've but I didn't.I don't need attention.The fact that you think makes me laugh sm and you don't need to know my age because that is none of your business :smile: Oh and if you don't understand it's because your brain just can't function probably you should go see a doctor about that.
(Original post by Msbrownie.xo)idk if im tired or something but i dont get the post lmaoo, u told him something serious was going to happen to you and it wasnt going to - so u lied? im confused lmao. how old are u btw cause u seem kinda youngish and very reliant on the attention of boys lool.
No I didn't lie and I could've but I didn't.I don't need attention.The fact that you think makes me laugh sm and you don't need to know my age because that is none of your business :smile: Oh and if you don't understand it's because your brain just can't function probably you should go see a doctor about that.
(Original post by Msbrownie.xo)idk if im tired or something but i dont get the post lmaoo, u told him something serious was going to happen to you and it wasnt going to - so u lied? im confused lmao. how old are u btw cause u seem kinda youngish and very reliant on the attention of boys lool.

looool ur here on tsr talking about a guy that cut u off in september 2018 n its 2019 and ur tryna get rude to me..okay. this is exactly why he blocked you, good luck tho x
Hi babes sorry you feel this way. But I guess for now you might just have to move on. If you feel alone your not really( even if you are not religious) consider this: God loves you and cares for you unconditionally. Some people come into our lives as blessings whereas some come in as a lesson. So if things do/don’t work out the way you want then allow it, people come and go but I promise things will work out ( perhaps not in the way expected). Xx
Reply 16
Original post by username4496038
Um excuse me??! But your just stating that obvious and ofc he didn't die and "living fine" don't make assumptions because you don't know him. At the end of the day I have myself can't be worrying about people because I have myself to deal with as long as I live (Original post by Bio 7)Well he clearly isn’t interested in talking to you so you need to move on. He didn’t die, he is living fine. You need to learn to do the same and don’t make the same mistakes in your next friendship.

Well if you will be making pointless posts then of course the obvious will be pointed out. You seem to be too obsessed, you need to let go.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending