Anyone studying Artificial Intelligence postgraduate at King's? Watch

sloom7
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi
I've offer letter from King's college to study AI.
(https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/postgrad...gence-msc.aspx)

Is there anyone has studied this course ? I'm really worried about King's reputation. And I feel afraid. Is there anyone studied this course?

Also what about accommodation. which is better to stay in private accommodation or with King's residences
kadircanercetin
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi,

I've applied, still waiting for decision.
Shall I ask when did you apply and got offer?

(Original post by sloom7)
Hi
I've offer letter from King's college to study AI.
(https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/postgrad...gence-msc.aspx)

Is there anyone has studied this course ? I'm really worried about King's reputation. And I feel afraid. Is there anyone studied this course?

Also what about accommodation. which is better to stay in private accommodation or with King's residences
marios75
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Its been 3 months now and Im still waiting for a reply...
Anonymous #1
Report 1 month ago
I am replying as a current King's Computer Science Student, who just finished 3rd year. Most of the moduoes in the AI MSc are offered in 3rd year as well.

I wouldn't worry too much about the reputation of King's, while it's on the decline a little, it didn't stop me getting a really good job offer. That depends more on you as a person than your Uni, as long as the Uni isn't terrible.

Unfortunately I can't help with accommodation as I'm living at home.

I think one of the professors frequents this forum and may be able to provide more info.

DrAndrewColes
shash2909
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,Any update on this?I'm planning to apply to King's for the same course for 2020 Autumn.Would be really helpful if there's any info about the course or its faculty.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (110)
58.2%
No (79)
41.8%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise