What is the most physical pain you have experienced? Watch

FemaleinDress
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
As we have had ridiculous injuries I would say a part from having a football whacked into my private area , it would have to be when I was a child falling off a slide , the pain was unbearable and I struggled to walk back home.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Cluster headaches. According to surveys carried out on women, they're more painful than childbirth, for some context.
Alesha1991
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Smashed my wrist coming off a skateboard. I actually felt the bones snap & had to have them surgically reset & had my hand & forearm in a cast for about 3 months. Also hit my chin really hard in the same accident & had x rays for a suspected broken jaw.I hadn't broken it but I'd damaged the joint & badly bruised the bone so had to be on a soft/ liquid diet for a while afterwards, plus I wore braces at the time so they'd sliced into & badly cut the inside of my mouth.
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Falling through a broken chair as a child was painful.
But getting bitten on the nose by an escaped meerkat in my 20s was the very worst; terrible bleeding for days, awful pain, caused an infection and left a nasty scar.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
Falling through a broken chair as a child was painful.
But getting bitten on the nose by an escaped meerkat in my 20s was the very worst; terrible bleeding for days, awful pain, caused an infection and left a nasty scar.
Pic of meer-nose.
Glaz
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Oh wow mine are just migranes, boring compared to everyone else lol.

I got a football kicked into my balls about 4 years ago but I didn't even feel any pain that's supposed to come with being kicked in the balls lmao so I just started wondering what everyone's problem with it was
dsmith23
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Probably when both my wisdom teeth decided to say hello to the world at the same time and get both get infected. My entire face was throbbing with pain for days (probably about a week for at the most intense, but a few weeks in total), not to mention the intense headaches that accompanied. Painkillers did very very little.
Last edited by dsmith23; 8 months ago
username2861570
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I would say the bellyache I had which I think occurred last month :hmmmm:

Honestly, this wasn't just a regular bellyache, it was excruciatingly painful. It lasted from 4am till around 2 or 3 in the afternoon, and it was a constant pain throughout all of that time. I literally felt like I was being disemboweled. I was curled up on the floor from the pain and threw up a lot because of it. I couldn't walk properly either. I had to be rushed to hospital and when I got there, my vision became blurry and my words were slurred cos the pain was that bad. I even took paracetamol but it didn't help at all. I honestly thought I was gonna pass out because of the pain.

This isn't the first time it's happened either, but this was definitely the worst.

Happy to say I survived..obviously.
londonmyst
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Notoriety)
Pic of meer-nose.
10/10 for originality.
Usually its nudes, feet or swimsuit pics people want.
Notoriety
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by londonmyst)
10/10 for originality.
Usually its nudes, feet or swimsuit pics people want.
It's either meerkat-bitten nose or I'm not interested. Highly specific, I know, and it's lucky I found you in this thread -- after asking upwards of 10,000 ladies, finally someone who can deliver.
byeongkwans
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I’ve sprained my wrist before and that was really bad. I also had gastritis when I was younger, and that made it too painful for me to even sit down or sleep. The worst pain I’ve experienced recently was probably really bad period cramps. To the point where it felt like I was gonna pass out. I couldn’t lie down or sit still. I was having constant nausea and hot and cold flushes. Genuinely made me wish I could tear my uterus out of my body.
claireestelle
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
i broke my top rib from coughing, the pain was that bad i was worried it was more than a broken bone.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
i was stung by a caterpillar in Cyprus. and a jellyfish. and i sat on a wasp once. :emo:
bloomer36
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hmm I think it was my toothache. I wanted to remove my entire mouth.
pinkypaz123
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Burnt my hand with boiled water from the kettle. Didn't feel anything for about 45 minutes but after that it felt like my hand was on fire
officialmay
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
falling on my ass, it hurt for a whole month.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by FemaleinDress)
As we have had ridiculous injuries I would say a part from having a football whacked into my private area , it would have to be when I was a child falling off a slide , the pain was unbearable and I struggled to walk back home.
There are 2 actually. One of them I'd rather keep to myself, though, so - a stab wound to the hand. I can still see all the blood dripping onto the floor when I think about it, lol.
Last edited by Ciel.; 8 months ago
velvethopes
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Either my worst IBS flare up where it was so painful I couldn't stand, let alone walk. Or when I had an infection but didn't tell anybody I was in pain until the pain was blinding and seeing white flashes. Genuinely thought I was dying
Pathway
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Some of the dislocations I've had were pretty bad but I dislocate things on daily basis because of a genetic disorder I have, particularly bad ones are ribs and hips, or walking when something in my leg dislocates ah. Having said that, the worst pain is when my headaches ramp up and they make me pass out/puke. Feels like someones shoving a pick axe from my neck up through my head. It's awful.
username2861570
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
They haven't been able to find the problem yet

Maybe's I'm dying...lol oh well :dontknow:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (99)
24.26%
No (309)
75.74%

Watched Threads