The Student Room Group

What the **** is wrong with that IS bride who said she doesnt regret living in Raqaa

and now wants to return to UK. Wtf is this. Who in their right mind would want to sympathize or support that trainwreck?
Reply 1
Original post by TaintedLight
and now wants to return to UK. Wtf is this. Who in their right mind would want to sympathize or support that trainwreck?

Hard to say. Maybe they are threatening her and she's not allowed to say anything bad?
Original post by TaintedLight

Muslims sympathise with her.
But agreed, I have no sympathy for her tbh.
Original post by neuronal

They do? Did you take a survey at your local shopping centre?

I’m a Muslim and I think she should suffer for her own actions
Original post by omre

My apologies. I think I generalised too much in my statement. Especially when there's billions of muslims in the world...
But good for you.
Original post by omre

Exactly...

Lol you’re stupid. Do you know all the Muslims in the UK?
Original post by Notoriety
They do? Did you take a survey at your local shopping centre?

i think i generalised way too much in that statement.
what i mean is that muslims are more likely to sympathise with her compared with other people. that's not to say ALL muslims support her ofc.
Reply 9

what i mean is that muslims are more likely to sympathise with her compared with other people. that's not to say ALL muslims support her ofc.

I know you realized you were generalizing, but why do you think Muslims are still more likely to sympathize with her? She ran away from home and joined a death cult that claim to follow the same religion as them
Original post by Ciel.
Hard to say. Maybe they are threatening her and she's not allowed to say anything bad?

She went into that hell-hole of her own choice...

She's currently residing in a Refugee Camp in Northern Syria at the moment. I think she's not admitting it was a terrible decision because then it makes her look ridiculously immature and uninformed to have uprooted from the UK in the first place.

Her child should definitely be rescued from Syria and brought up in a stable country, but she can face the consequences of being a traitor. She literally joined a terrorist organisation, known for killing innocent people, to become a Jihadi bride.

She's not only ruined her own life, but her parents too. I very much doubt GCHQ isn't keeping surveillance on her entire direct family from now on. She's also indirectly helped cause her school friend(s) deaths through going to Syria with them.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by CTLeafez
She went into that hell-hole of her own choice...

She's currently residing in a Refugee Camp in Northern Syria at the moment. I think she's not admitting it was a terrible decision because then it makes her look ridiculously immature and uninformed to have uprooted from the UK in the first place.

Her child should definitely be rescued from Syria and brought up in a stable country, but she can face the consequences of being a traitor. She literally joined a terrorist organisation, known for killing innocent people, to become a Jihadi bride.

I am not defending her. But I find it hard to believe that anyone would make such claims out of their own free will.
Original post by Ciel.
I am not defending her. But I find it hard to believe that anyone would make such claims out of their own free will.

I know :tongue: I'm just saying an alternative opinion. I think she's saying it of her own free willing but it's obviously been polluted and warped over the last couple years.
Reply 13
Original post by CTLeafez
I know :tongue: I'm just saying an alternative opinion. I think she's saying it of her own free willing but it's obviously been polluted and warped over the last couple years.

People are insane. Like, can't we just all get along and live in peace.
Original post by Megxn0
I know you realized you were generalizing, but why do you think Muslims are still more likely to sympathize with her? She ran away from home and joined a death cult that claim to follow the same religion as them

this death cult are "Islamic" whether people like it or not..they just interpret the religion differently....
Muslims are more likely to sympathise with them because they can empathise with someone better who looks similar to them, who has the same religion/culture as themselves.
Original post by Ciel.
People are insane. Like, can't we just all get along and live in peace.

In a world of differing views, there will always be people willing to use force to get people to follow their views...

Hopefully this girl can be used as an example to any other wannabe Jihadis that the grass isn't greener on the other side, in fact it's full of mass graves and crimes against humanity.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending