username3300916
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Could I get into med schools with these gcse grades,
2 8s ,3 7s ,2 6s ,2 Bs, and a 5 . I got the five in English language and I’m redoing it at the end of year 12.
Considering I’m doing quite well in my a levels. Have some work experience lined up and have some extra curricular.
Do I stand a chance
username2975726
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
yes
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Uzair63)
Could I get into med schools with these gcse grades,
2 8s ,3 7s ,2 6s ,2 Bs, and a 5 . I got the five in English language and I’m redoing it at the end of year 12.
Considering I’m doing quite well in my a levels. Have some work experience lined up and have some extra curricular.
Do I stand a chance
Just go through the med schools and id the unis who focus less on GCSE (there are some) and target those.
username3300916
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Just go through the med schools and id the unis who focus less on GCSE (there are some) and target those.
Could u advise which unis those are
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Uzair63)
Could u advise which unis those are
Sorry I normally attach this, but forgot it today.
You always need to use the primary source i.e the entry on the unis/ med schools website for their policy in all aspects of the application.

The document below is a very good starting point.

https://www.medschools.ac.uk/media/2...al-schools.pdf
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What is your favourite revision method?

Taking notes manually (78)
20.63%
Note taking apps (7)
1.85%
Flashcards (86)
22.75%
Revision guides (19)
5.03%
Past papers (173)
45.77%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (15)
3.97%

Watched Threads