Interview at University of Wolverhampton for PGCE Watch

Danni84x
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anyone had been for an interview at University of Wolverhampton for PGCE and can give me any advice on their experience?
I’ve been for a school assessment day for a school direct programme and I had a positive response saying if I am successful at my interview with the university they will offer me a place. So I really want to do well at the interview.
The subject my PGCE is for social science. I’ve got to do a ten minute presentation on a social science subject so I’m going to do Health and Social Care as if I’m presenting the subject on an open day for sixth formers.

Many thanks
Yas..96
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, Have you had your interview yet? How did it go? I have an interview for PGCE Psychology on Monday and have to deliver a presentation on one of the major specifications of Psychology as if presenting on an open day. They haven't really given much information on it (whether I'm required to do a PowerPoint or not etc.)... all a bit confusing :/Do you have any advice? Many Thanks! x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (73)
15.87%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (47)
10.22%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (88)
19.13%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (64)
13.91%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (48)
10.43%
How can I be the best version of myself? (140)
30.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed