Boyfriend Watch

Joziiii91
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So my boyfriend has an obsession of looking at other women on social media and pictures of women that are naked it’s made me feel used useless and just feel crap about my self he told me he stopped but hasn’t I just don’t think I can trust no more just wondered if enyone else has been through this and eny advice whst to do
Throor
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Joziiii91)
So my boyfriend has an obsession of looking at other women on social media and pictures of women that are naked it’s made me feel used useless and just feel crap about my self he told me he stopped but hasn’t I just don’t think I can trust no more just wondered if enyone else has been through this and eny advice whst to do
Normally, I would say it's natural to look at women when walking down the street, scrolling through social media etc, and there's nothing you can do about it. I would however question his motives if looking at pictures if naked women, and become even more suspicious if he told you he's stopped but hasn't, because yes, that goes against trust in a relationship. Id say you have 2 options, speak to him, tell him you feel crap about yourself and used, or if you feel that that won't work, consider ending it. I understand you may not want to do that, but unhappy relationships are not a good place to be, and really affect you emotionally.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Joziiii91
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve told him once before not to do it and he reckons his for somthinf up with him for keep doing it he said he only does it if he’s on his own when no ones at home I just feel like I’m nothing compared to some of these women his looking at
Throor
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Joziiii91)
I’ve told him once before not to do it and he reckons his for somthinf up with him for keep doing it he said he only does it if he’s on his own when no ones at home I just feel like I’m nothing compared to some of these women his looking at
Obviously I don't know him, but that sounds like an excuse. I'd maybe speak to him again, see what he does, then reconsider your options.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
London090
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Wow the student room should be changed to the dating advice room😂 If I were you I'd be happy that he isn't trying to hide the fact that he looks at photo's of other women, I think it's normal for a guy to look at photo's of other women if it's on instagram. You can't control him and unless you're the most beautiful woman in the world then you have no right to control his thoughts when he's looking at photo's of other women. If he loves you he wouldn't be doing what he's doing so I suggest you think about your relationship and whether he's worth it.
cherlloydfan
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I think that most guys do it and if you don't want him doing it then tell him to delete his social media but even if he does he might still do it behind your back so just try not to think about it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (124)
17.92%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.4%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (119)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (101)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (67)
9.68%
How can I be the best version of myself? (209)
30.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed