The Student Room Group

Driving licence

Hi all,
I passed my test today! (3rd times a charm!) & was wondering if anyone how long it took to get your licence back in February?
I passed my test Feb 1st and still waiting for it to come, hopefully it will be soon :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Laurenloops
I passed my test Feb 1st and still waiting for it to come, hopefully it will be soon :redface:

Oh god, I was thinking it’d be quicker with it been the beginning of the year (almost) 😭
Been a good few years now but I remember mine taking about five weeks. It really doesn't matter anyway, as long as you have the pass document and your provisional it really doesn't matter how long it takes.
Reply 4
Original post by SomeWelshGuy123
Been a good few years now but I remember mine taking about five weeks. It really doesn't matter anyway, as long as you have the pass document and your provisional it really doesn't matter how long it takes.

I don’t have my provisional, the test center took it to be sent off :frown:
Mine arrived this morning! So it took 2 weeks and one day :smile:
Reply 6
You only need the pass certificate to prove you can drive until it arrives, eg to get car insurance. Obviously you can’t use that as your ID in the mean time.
Reply 7
Original post by Laurenloops
Mine arrived this morning! So it took 2 weeks and one day :smile:

Fingers crossed mine does too😭🤞🏼
Reply 8
Original post by BBx2
You only need the pass certificate to prove you can drive until it arrives, eg to get car insurance. Obviously you can’t use that as your ID in the mean time.

I needed it for ID purposes, was just querying into how long others took around this time of year 😀
Reply 9
My license came within a week; I passed on January 15th

Congratulations btw!
Original post by Haider_A
My license came within a week; I passed on January 15th

Congratulations btw!

I passed February 14th so hopefully mines here in a week! Thankyou :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest