The Student Room Group

was she teasing me with her boobs

If you're not comfortable with her behaviour tell her to stop. Otherwise it's clear she wants you so why not just tell her yes or no

Scroll to see replies

If you're not comfortable with her behaviour tell her to stop. Otherwise it's clear she wants you so why not just tell her yes or no
Oh c'mon. What does she have to do? She's done everything but crawl up in your lap. If she should crawl up on your lap you can be reasonably certain she would be open for at a coffee somrwhete.
Reply 2
So... What's the question? It's evident she likes you. Don't you like that situation? Just talk to her that you are umcomfortable with her behavior. Do you like her? Talk to her and be honest. Honesty and dialog are a good tools to solve our problems.
Reply 3
Dude, she likes you. That's girls 101.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous

Yeah, probably, she's likely trying to find something that will make you make a move towards her
probably?
Reply 6
Original post by StriderHort
probably?

I mean yeah, that's probably an understatement
Original post by Throor
I mean yeah, that's probably an understatement

Soz I was replying to the OP, it just appeared after yours but yeah, same response :P
Reply 8
so she was teasing me with her boobs? what was she trying to do get me to see her in that way show me her boobs so I think of what shes like naked and get a boner from seeing her boobs?
how can she be teasing me with that and like me?

Dude. She clearly likes you. She's trying to get close to you so you make a move. If you like her, ask her on a date. If not, speak to her, tell her you're uncomfortable
Do you like her?
Reply 10
If you don't like her. Tell her you're uncomfortable, or that you just want to be friends. Yes she is trying to get you to like her
Reply 11
how would she like me and be teasing me with her boobs
was she trying to get me to see her boobs and then think of what she looks like naked and get a boner?

Something like that. Am starting to feel like you're kinda trolling us now
Reply 12
I am autistic and struggle with this stuff
so what was she doing trying to show me her boobs so I will get a boner and want her body so I will want to ask her out?
how is it teasing me?

My apologies. Yes. Something like that is essentially what she is trying to do. But if you're not comfortable with it/don't want it, speak to her and tell her.
She is attracted to you and is trying to provoke you into speaking to her. She’s quite probably tried in more subtle ways - flirty eye contact or whatever, but you haven’t shown any sign of noticing so shes being more obvious/overt about it. Boobs will usually get a guys attention.

If you like her you could smile at her or talk to her and try to get to know her better. If you’re not interested you could either continue to not notice, and she will get bored and stop trying, or you could tell her that you’re not interested. Saying something like you’d prefer to just be friends right now would be less hurtful for her than saying ‘I don’t like you’ or ‘I’m not interested in you’ and is less likely to make things uncomfortable at school/college.

My friend is autistic and struggles with this stuff too. Overall I’d say that she must like you a lot to put in such a lot of effort. Maybe you could get to know her a bit better and see how things go, even if you don’t want a relationship, a new friend might be a good thing in your life.
Why does it matter? If you like her tell her if you don’t, tell her to back off. You seem about 12
Original post by Andrew97
I recon she’s thirsty.

Water is a good way to quench thirst.
Of course she was teasing you with her boobs. Thats what boobs are for. Well, thats what they"re mainly used for nowadays.
Reply 18
so why would she tease me with her boobs

Stop using tsr to get off please. It's gross.
because the new hat she bought didnt work. So she's broke now and all she has left is her boobs. Poor girl. You should be ashamed of yoiurself.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending