was she teasing me with her boobs Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
This girl finds any excuse to talk to me and approaches me with her friend. She flirts with me. She laughs at my jokes and smiles at me a lot. She blushes around me a lot and can’t look me in the eyes. She gets red, smiles and makes no eye contact while talking to me then hides her face. She asks for a selfie with me when I talk to her and asks me to move closer to her. She teases me when I talk to her. Can only approach me with her friend She blushes from me saying hi. This girl compliments me a lot and stares at me and her friends look at her and say her name when I enter a room. She giggles and says my name for no reason and says it a lot in conversation. Her friend came and got me for a selfie the one day the girl wore something showing her cleavage out of nowhere . She blushed from me sitting with her and her friend took it so she could lean over to me and i had the greatest urge to look
hello_shawn
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
If you're not comfortable with her behaviour tell her to stop. Otherwise it's clear she wants you so why not just tell her yes or no
Anonymous #1
(Original post by hello_shawn)
If you're not comfortable with her behaviour tell her to stop. Otherwise it's clear she wants you so why not just tell her yes or no
what makes u say she wants me
yankeedog1953
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Oh c'mon. What does she have to do? She's done everything but crawl up in your lap. If she should crawl up on your lap you can be reasonably certain she would be open for at a coffee somrwhete.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
danicl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
So... What's the question? It's evident she likes you. Don't you like that situation? Just talk to her that you are umcomfortable with her behavior. Do you like her? Talk to her and be honest. Honesty and dialog are a good tools to solve our problems.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by danicl)
So... What's the question? It's evident she likes you. Don't you like that situation? Just talk to her that you are umcomfortable with her behavior. Do you like her? Talk to her and be honest. Honesty and dialog are a good tools to solve our problems.
was she teasing me with her boobs
Anonymous #1
(Original post by yankeedog1953)
Oh c'mon. What does she have to do? She's done everything but crawl up in your lap. If she should crawl up on your lap you can be reasonably certain she would be open for at a coffee somrwhete.
was teasing me with her boobs
Throor
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Dude, she likes you. That's girls 101.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Throor)
Dude, she likes you. That's girls 101.
Throor
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah, probably, she's likely trying to find something that will make you make a move towards her
StriderHort
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
probably?
Throor
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by StriderHort)
probably?
I mean yeah, that's probably an understatement
StriderHort
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Soz I was replying to the OP, it just appeared after yours but yeah, same response :P
Anonymous #1
Yeah, probably, she's likely trying to find something that will make you make a move towards her
so she was teasing me with her boobs? what was she trying to do get me to see her in that way show me her boobs so I think of what shes like naked and get a boner from seeing her boobs?
how can she be teasing me with that and like me?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by StriderHort)
Soz I was replying to the OP, it just appeared after yours but yeah, same response :P
so she was teasing me with her boobs? what was she trying to do get me to see her in that way show me her boobs so I think of what shes like naked and get a boner from seeing her boobs?

Anonymous #1

Throor
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Dude. She clearly likes you. She's trying to get close to you so you make a move. If you like her, ask her on a date. If not, speak to her, tell her you're uncomfortable
SanityGone
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you like her?
Anonymous #1
Dude. She clearly likes you. She's trying to get close to you so you make a move. If you like her, ask her on a date. If not, speak to her, tell her you're uncomfortable
why would she tease me with her boobs
so is it a way to like manipulate me into doing something
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SanityGone)
Do you like her?
no why
was she teasing me with her boobs?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (18)
13.43%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (9)
6.72%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (27)
20.15%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (22)
16.42%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (16)
11.94%
How can I be the best version of myself? (42)
31.34%

Watched Threads