The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick PPE offer holders 2019-20

I know that a few people have received offers from Warwick for PPE. Who has heard back?

I applied in October and still haven’t heard back :frown:
Still haven't heard back either. Applied Oxford, UCL, Durham, Warwick and St. Andrews (IR and Philosophy). Oxford rejection (69.2% in TSA, by far lowest I have ever gotten out of every test in exam conditions but ah well, had an awful day), UCL offer of A*AA with A* in Advanced Higher Maths, Durham reduced offer of AAA, still waiting on Warwick and St. Andrews (St. Andrews usually reply in March so not worried about them yet). Taking Advanced Higher Maths, English and History this year and got A*A*A*AAA at Higher last year. Quite worried as Warwick is now my 1st choice.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Lawrence.L
Still haven't heard back either. Applied Oxford, UCL, Durham, Warwick and St. Andrews (IR and Philosophy). Oxford rejection (69.2% in TSA, by far lowest I have ever gotten out of every test in exam conditions but ah well, had an awful day), UCL offer of A*AA with A* in Advanced Higher Maths, Durham reduced offer of AAA, still waiting on Warwick and St. Andrews (St. Andrews usually reply in March so not worried about them yet). Taking Advanced Higher Maths, English and History this year and got A*A*A*AAA at Higher last year. Quite worried as Warwick is now my 1st choice.

I called them some time ago and they said that they aim to get responses out before the end of March. I guess all we can do is wait.
Got an offer from Warwick yesterday for PPE.
Original post by kay.kakaria
Got an offer from Warwick yesterday for PPE.

Same!

Quick Reply

Latest