katmai
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
If I was to do music, drama and English Literature at A level would that be considered soft subjects? I want to study music and really enjoy both English Literature and drama.
K.I.M
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
i don't think they would be classed as soft subjects because i do photgraphy and media and english lit and history, and they connect really well, music and drama and english lit would compliment each other
学生の父
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by katmai)
If I was to do music, drama and English Literature at A level would that be considered soft subjects? I want to study music and really enjoy both English Literature and drama.
If you want to study music then that is a perfect combination of subjects. There is a different skill set involved in each A-level - you will have the chance to write essays, compose, reflect upon literature, musical genres and styles of theatrical presentation, as well as perform in different ways.

There is extensive analysis and reflection. I don't see how that group of skills can be seen as "soft"?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (57)
65.52%
I don't have everything I need (30)
34.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed