Uni of Nottingham Accommodation Watch

soffsie
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was just wondering what accommodation people would recommend, and their thoughts on it. I will be studying in the University Park (philosophy) and i'm ideally looking for an ensuite where you self-cater. Thanks!
Jackaleksandr
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by soffsie)
I was just wondering what accommodation people would recommend, and their thoughts on it. I will be studying in the University Park (philosophy) and i'm ideally looking for an ensuite where you self-cater. Thanks!
I'm personally staying in Broadgate park. It's a short five minute walk to University Park and there's the option of having an en suite. I plan on sharing a bathroom, but mostly because I would prefer the extra £1600 a year. If you don't mind the extra commute, there's St Peter's Court, which has guaranteed en suite, but is a 25 minute walk to UP. However, there are the hopper buses between Jubilee campus and UP.

I'd highly recommend having a look online at pictures, videos and, if possible, attending an offer holders day to have a look at accommodation.
Mahel
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm staying at St Peter's Court at the moment and 100% recommend it, very social and very nice rooms. Has a free gym, free bus service towards jubilee/UP and to the city centre, there's flat parties here n there and just great overall

also did a room tour here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z6G_usqfZo&t=2s
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Nottingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Fri, 13 Sep '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (124)
17.92%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (72)
10.4%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (119)
17.2%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (101)
14.6%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (67)
9.68%
How can I be the best version of myself? (209)
30.2%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed