Hate Myself For Procrastinating Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I always procrastinate my studies and then end up in a horrible situation at this time of the year. And this is not the first time. I can't remember any exam for which I didn't procrastinate and was actually well prepared. I have to study 8 hours a day now to rectify my stupidity . I can't be going on like this.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
AkhileshJ
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Procrastination is no stranger to anyone. I do not know a good method to help, but here is what I think might help:

-Try measuring your study time by chapters and not hours.

- Sit yourself down and plan what you will do next (don't obsess over a perfect schedule, keep it straightforward and simple)

Eg; 1) Math - practice difficult questions from chapter 6
2)Complete English Essay
3)Research on Geography case study and google any doubts on the current chapter
4) etc....

- just look at your textbook or notes. You won't hate studying anymore, it's not as horrible as you think. Sometimes we exaggerate on not looking forward to studying.

Also, eight hours is impossibly long. Here in Sri lanka, that is roughly the time I have between the end o school and sleep. Try to be more efficient in studying to help cut down time. Google up productivity websites and apps.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (64)
15.42%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (42)
10.12%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (78)
18.8%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (60)
14.46%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (45)
10.84%
How can I be the best version of myself? (126)
30.36%

Watched Threads