Primary Education with QTS 2019 MAN MET Watch

Elamon26
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Have interview for Primary education at MMU on weds 27th and just wondering what the interviews are like if anyones done them? I read somewhere you get an email approx 2 weeks before the interview that helps you prepare but i still haven't recieved an email. Really nervous for the interview and any advice would be much appreciated!
Thank youuu!
sheiiiiiimaa
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Mines on the 13th of March!! I will let you know how it goes, I’m really nervous too. What topic are you going to do your presentation on? X
Elamon26
Rep:
?
(Original post by sheiiiiiimaa)
Mines on the 13th of March!! I will let you know how it goes, I’m really nervous too. What topic are you going to do your presentation on? X
Hi, mines on 27th feb so before yours! So i can tell you what its like. I dont know what the topics are as i havent recieved an email, have you? X
sheiiiiiimaa
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Elamon26)
Hi, mines on 27th feb so before yours! So i can tell you what its like. I dont know what the topics are as i havent recieved an email, have you? X
Brilliant! They sent me an email with a link, yes. I’ll forward it to you if you’d like?? It should have been in your interview confirmation the ‘interview guidance’ link
Elamon26
Rep:
?
(Original post by sheiiiiiimaa)
Brilliant! They sent me an email with a link, yes. I’ll forward it to you if you’d like?? It should have been in your interview confirmation the ‘interview guidance’ link
Ahh yeh i had that all along i just didnt see the link! Thank you so much!
sheiiiiiimaa
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Ahh yeh i had that all along i just didnt see the link! Thank you so much!
You’re welcome! Good luck x
sheiiiiiimaa
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Good luck tomorrow! Are you prepared? X
Elamon26
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Thank you! Ive practiced my presentation like 100 times so hopefully, just hope the nerves don't get the better of me! Fingers crossed! Just trying to read through current educational issues as i havent done it yet :/
sheiiiiiimaa
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I’m sure you’ve done amazing,
How was it?? Xx

(Original post by Elamon26)Thank you! Ive practiced my presentation like 100 times so hopefully, just hope the nerves don't get the better of me! Fingers crossed! Just trying to read through current educational issues as i havent done it yet :/

Thank you! Ive practiced my presentation like 100 times so hopefully, just hope the nerves don't get the better of me! Fingers crossed! Just trying to read through current educational issues as i havent done it yet :/
Elamon26
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey,
It went really well but who knows! The interview goes exactly how they say, you sign in reception, then go up to a room with all the candidates and they explain about the course for 20 or so mins then you watch the video of a teacher and her students and you make notes on a sheet of paper given by the tutors about the video. Then the tutors all seperated us into groups of 5 or so and i was taken into another room with my group and we did the discussion about the video and then our presentations. They are really nice theres nothing to worry about, i was so nervous and they put me at ease !
Hope this helps
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads