The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
EvenStevens
C1 is going to be a breeze

C2 ...should be a breeze.

It's C4 I'm worried about <_<

Hopefully we'll have a C3/C4 ultimate thread after this one :biggrin: sure it will ease your pain..
Reply 2
prof you will be getting rep tomorrow ok! u2 s1 thread helped a lot...
Reply 3
Ha its funny i'm actually worrying more about C1 and C2 more than C3 and C4.
Reply 4
what do you think the hardest aspesct of C1 is?
Is it just me or is c2 slightly easier than c1?
louiscbrooks
Ha its funny i'm actually worrying more about C1 and C2 more than C3 and C4.

I think they'll all be fun :smile:
Reply 6
Daniel Freedman
I think they'll all be fun :smile:

Yeah same really, i just haven't revised C1 or C2 yet.
Reply 7
Does any1 kno when the S1 May 15th discussions can begin.
Reply 8
Hey anyone had Edexcel D1 today ..... was a very easy exam just hoped I had revised properly felt like wacking my head into the table for not revising everything :frown:

Could you send me those too please :smile: wouldn't it be more appropriate to just zip them and add them to the topic for everyone....

Have given a rep :smile:
Reply 9
I think the hardest thing in C1 are the sequence questions.

The differentiation, integration and geometry and easy peasy.
Reply 10
Yeah Prof, if you could mail those zipped folders again that would amazing. :smile:

Ahhh I hate Co-ordinate Geometry! Not too worried about C1, except for Sequences. I hate it, so, so much. I need to revise quite a few C2 topics. Integration, Binomial Expansion, Exponentials and Logarithms...:frown:
Reply 11
I hate maths...dropping it next yr. mind you i did pretty well at GCSE a A*. my teacher predicted me an A* even tho i gt a C in the mock a few weeks b4 the exam!
Prof Milne
!!!THIS IS NOT A D1 THREAD!!!

Sorry I went a little off topic :frown:

I am doing C1 and C2 aswell this year .... was only just asking no need to be so harsh
Reply 13
Yeah, I think Sequences is the hardest by far in C1. The question which ask for the equation of the normal or tangent can be a bit tricky at times, but are ok in general. I really hate worded Sequence questions. I'm not exactly the best when it comes to getting information to draw answers from..guess thats one reason I didnt take Mechanics.
Reply 14
I KNOW its not C1 or C2 but can some1 pls tell me when the S1 thread will be open.
I absoloutely hate diffrentitiation and integration ... am retaking C1 so gonna have to make sure I get the hang of them :frown:
Reply 16
Differentiation and Integration I think is the easiest part of C1.

Just remember the general rule for differentiation...

For differentiation...nxk(k×n)x(k1)nx^{k} \Rightarrow (k \times n) x^{(k-1)}

For integration... nxkn(k+1)x(k+1)nx^{k} \Rightarrow \frac{n}{(k+1)} x^{(k+1)}

:smile:
Reply 17
I think if you remember those rules and learn how to write indicies, it shouldn't be too hard. Don't forget your +C at the end! I always do.
No problem Prof Milne....

No I really just hate the wording of the questions and yes I do sometimes get them muddled up :frown:

And well let's not even start on C2 I have everything to learn ... Wish I listened in lessons, actually I do but not to the teacher ... to music instead LOL :biggrin:
Reply 19
Any tips on the sequences questions in C1 and C2? Always lose marks on these :mad:

Latest

Trending

Trending