The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Prof Milne
Might be a few posts here..... Thought I would try it this way, keeps my work load down in the long run.

What would really cut your work load is this:

www.freewebs.com/sohanshah
sohanshah

NICE SITE HAS EVERYTHING FOR PRACTISE EXAMS
sohanshah

Nice site has all the C1 and C2 practise exams :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Its a science exam paper database ... but dont see anything science on it???
Reply 23
Maths is a science.
Mate mate.. you'll get banned

Stop right now man
You're not allowed to upload the papers directly onto TSR, but you get awya with a few here and there. This is totally illegal, especially the Solomon's so look at the PM I sent you.

You don't want to get banned already :wink:
ka551m
Nice site has all the C1 and C2 practise exams :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Its a science exam paper database ... but dont see anything science on it???

Oh please :p:

read the To Do list :p:

Its very long and at the moment I've collated only Maths Ppaers but watch out this Summer for The other 3 science's too :smile:
Prof Milne
Also - some of the links on the freewebs site of yours don't work - like the solomon ones.

You don't happen to know which ones do you??

I HAVE no choice but to use Rapidshare for most of the files coz' I ain't paying to host sooooo much. I try to fix all the Broken Links as soon as but its an ongoing task and this SUmmer I'll have about 10 peeps working on my site :smile:

Thanks - A list of non working links in my Sub-forum would be great :smile:

-Sohan-
After my extremely poor result from S1, I've decided that I need to get 95%+ in both C1 and C2... possible? Any advice of what to do from now until the second of June?

Edit: I suppose I need to perfect a couple of topics, namely:

C1 sequences and series.

C2 Differentiation/Integration and areas under the curve.
Binomial Expansions.
Logarithms.
Trigonometrical Equations/Identities.

Does anyone now which aspects of these people usually mess up on, so I can go and try and perfect these topics? Thanks. =) After that, it's going to be A-L C1 solomon, A-L C2 Solomon, and every freaking past paper I can find. >.>
I'd appreciate if you could send me the Zig-Zag Papers for C1.

Cheers
Zig zag papers?
Reply 31
Screwed up S1, Don't like graph transformations in C1 at all. C2... hmmm - logs. :tongue:

*cramming starts*
sohanshah
Oh please :p:

read the To Do list :p:

Its very long and at the moment I've collated only Maths Ppaers but watch out this Summer for The other 3 science's too :smile:

Any chance you have notes for AQA Chemistry Mod1, 2 and 3.... or AQA Biology BY1 and BY3 ???
ka551m
Any chance you have notes for AQA Chemistry Mod1, 2 and 3.... or AQA Biology BY1 and BY3 ???

Yes. Well I don't but I know someone who does.

PM Lord Hysteria and tell him you want these notes. Say thanks to him :smile:
sohanshah
Yes. Well I don't but I know someone who does.

PM Lord Hysteria and tell him you want these notes. Say thanks to him :smile:

]

Lol I have the Chemistry one's from him ... didn't know he had the Biology ones aswell :smile:

anyone have the ZigZag C1 in a page and C2 in a page??
I just did a past paper, and as for logarithms, especially those involving inequalities, remember that ln/log of a number can be negative, hence, when dividing by a number to find a variable (usually n), you need to make sure that you change the inequality sign around.

I like to think that the log "hides" its negative side and can't be trusted. Basically, don't divide a log of a number and keep the sign the same unless you're sure that the log is a positive.

That was something that screwed me over during a paper.
Reply 36
hi, im new to tsr, if that interests u at all.
im doin my c2 revision at the mo' and im stuk on binomials, so am hoping that one of you could kindly help me with this question..
"the coefficient of x^2 in the expansion (2-x)(3+bx)^3 is 45. Find possible values of b."
this is just the start of my binomial woes, but im hoping that understanding this particular question might crack the nut.
thanks!
:smile:
for (3+bx)^3 can you work out the coefficient of x2? Notice this part is multiplied by 2 in (2-x) and will give you a term in x2. So we're half way there.

Can you see what else will give us an x2 term in a similar way?
man those practice c1 papers are harder than i thought !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 39
Does anyone know any good websites where I can literally learn C1 and C2. Would like to be able to share it with my maths class as well, our teacher is absolutely **** and we were basically not taught anything. It's a shame cos C1 is meant to be easy! :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending