Is your mom still very touchy with you?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm an 18 y/o female. I'm sort of used to my mom randomly slapping my bum and lifting me around, but these past few years, probably because I'm growing up, it's actually making me vaguely... uncomfortable? I tend to just endure it because now that I'm living at Uni, I don't see her every day, but even small gestures like that make me reluctant to go back home.

Is it normal for parents to be this touchy? I mean, obviously my mom isn't a creep or anything, but you know what I mean.
oglez92
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm an 18 y/o female. I'm sort of used to my mom randomly slapping my bum and lifting me around, but these past few years, probably because I'm growing up, it's actually making me vaguely... uncomfortable? I tend to just endure it because now that I'm living at Uni, I don't see her every day, but even small gestures like that make me reluctant to go back home.

Is it normal for parents to be this touchy? I mean, obviously my mom isn't a creep or anything, but you know what I mean.
My mum has never been touchy feel with me or my brother. I know she loves us but she's just never shown in that way. Not sure if that's any use at all haha.

My ex-girlfriend said how when she and her sister were growing up, they used to play wrestle with their dad. But when they reached puberty and their breasts started to grow, he found it weird and had to get their mum to explain why. Her mum was never bothered with it though. They used to do things like that, but in a playful way. Her dad never though.

So I guess it isn't uncommon to be like that.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

Moved to friends, family and work

If it makes you uncomfortable, just politely ask her if she wouldn't do it.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My parents are both like that and I'm 26. 😅
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
I’m a 15 year old girl and my mom is all the time hugging cuddling and lifting me up as she hugs me, like my mom I’m getting big boobs too but I don’t mind her hugging and cuddling me it’s just when she lifts me up that I’m not keen on, I’m not as tall as her but when she lowers herself down her boobs go right into my boobs and she squeezes me so tight and then lifts me up off the floor and tells me that she loves me so much, I don’t no how to tell her that when she does this her big boobs really squash my boobs so hard, I no how much she loves me but I’m 15 and my boobs are still growing and getting bigger, I just don’t no how to break it to her as don’t want to upset her, her boobs are more than a DD and at the minute mine are a D cup, hope someone can advise me how to tell her.
r/me
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
This is my issue, I'm a 17 year old female and my parents mostly my mom is like this, she slaps and pinches my bum(my dad does this too but he doesn't spam it like my mom, they don't do it not in a creepy pervy way tho.) (my dad only does this) My mom goes further and if the finds me braless and or shirtless(she walks in to my room even if the door is close and I can't lock doors in
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (639)
33.51%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (805)
42.21%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (377)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.51%

Watched Threads