JJJJJAAAAMES
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
I need some advice on which past papers to do. I'm doing the Edexcel A level maths exams, I'm far into my revisions and starting to do past papers.

Are the S1, S2, M1, and M2 past papers from the previous spec still good for the new spec?

Are the International A level maths papers for pure and applied more difficult than normal past papers? and should they be done, to be able to get A/A* grades?

Where could I find hard maths papers?

Thank you.
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by JJJJJAAAAMES)
I need some advice on which past papers to do. I'm doing the Edexcel A level maths exams, I'm far into my revisions and starting to do past papers.

Are the S1, S2, M1, and M2 past papers from the previous spec still good for the new spec?

Are the International A level maths papers for pure and applied more difficult than normal past papers? and should they be done, to be able to get A/A* grades?

Thank you.
Hi, I wrote an article that includes info about all this, let me know if you have any questions

How to revise A Level Maths (new spec)
CraigFowler
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago

Thank you.
I would suggest that they are of similar difficulty.

Go visit www.examsolutions.net for plenty of difficult questions
JJJJJAAAAMES
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
(Original post by Notnek)
Hi, I wrote an article that includes info about all this, let me know if you have any questions

How to revise A Level Maths (new spec)
What do you think of the international A level maths papers?
Sir Cumference
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
What do you think of the international A level maths papers?
Those are a bit harder than regular Edexcel so are good to try. Still make sure you do as many new spec papers as you can. For statistics especially the old papers won't prepare you well.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate