Official Cass Business School 2019/20 Postgraduate Applicants Thread

Watch
username1675359
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
This discussion is for people planning to apply to Cass Business School for the 2019/2020 academic year.

I am currently applying for MSc Finance at Cass. Please share your experience regarding the application. Has anyone heard back from the admission yet? any offers made?
ThrasosKal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Msc Marketing Strategy and Innovation here !

Completed my application a week ago .
username1675359
Rep:
?
(Original post by ThrasosKal)
Msc Marketing Strategy and Innovation here !

Completed my application a week ago .
Great! have you heard anything back? what's your background and where are you from?
ThrasosKal
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just the confirmation mail until now .

28 years old , 3.5 years of working experience as a Sales Admin.
Undergraduate degree in Marketing and Communication (Athens University of Economics and Business )

What about you ?
username1675359
Rep:
?
Undergrad= Business and Finance at Mid Tier University in the UK. 25 years old and a few internships
vrollova
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Got offer for MSc Marketing Strategy and Innovation this week
Rebecca.97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Congratulations!!!

I have applied yesterday for the same course, how long did it take for you to receive the offer?

(Original post by vrollova)
Got offer for MSc Marketing Strategy and Innovation this week
vrollova
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you!
I have received an offer within approx. 6 weeks of applying, however I had some technical issues which made the process little longer.
(Original post by Rebecca.97)
Congratulations!!!

I have applied yesterday for the same course, how long did it take for you to receive the offer?

Rebecca.97
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Thank you!
Thank you!
I have received an offer within approx. 6 weeks of applying, however I had some technical issues which made the process little longer.
KateTopuri
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, I also applied for marketing at CASS and they asked for an interview. If you did it as well, do you mind telling me how it went for you and what kind of questions they asked? Thank you in advance!
NaBa-aga
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I also got an interview for this week. Please anyone who had it can help?Kate, what's your background?
KateTopuri
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I study Advertising in London. I will finish my degree with first hopefully. I applied for LSE, CASS, Imperial and King's. Have only one offer so far and still waiting from others. What about you and when are you thinking to complete your interview for Cass?
(Original post by NaBa-aga)
I also got an interview for this week. Please anyone who had it can help?Kate, what's your background?
NaBa-aga
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I am thinking to complete tomorrow. Have you done it?
(Original post by KateTopuri)
I study Advertising in London. I will finish my degree with first hopefully. I applied for LSE, CASS, Imperial and King's. Have only one offer so far and still waiting from others. What about you and when are you thinking to complete your interview for Cass?
Litquidity
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey,
I just accepted my offer for the MSc Investment Management at Cass.
Anyone else here taking it?
TinTin9797
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Litquidity)
Hey,
I just accepted my offer for the MSc Investment Management at Cass.
Anyone else here taking it?
When did you apply? I'm waiting to hear back.
Litquidity
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I applied in the end of February and it took them 5 days to give me a conditional offer.
(Original post by TinTin9797)
When did you apply? I'm waiting to hear back.
Cassmsc
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey,Just got invited to the MSc Management interview, was wondering if anyone has done the interview yet - if so, what sort of questions did they ask? Thanks!
nbatdrago
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey Cassmsc, how was your interview? I have an offer from Cass for MSc Management but somehow they didn't give me an interview.
(Original post by Cassmsc)
Hey,Just got invited to the MSc Management interview, was wondering if anyone has done the interview yet - if so, what sort of questions did they ask? Thanks!
Cassmsc
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey, it was 6 really general questions - nothing difficult I'd say but naturally a tad stressful! Didn't expect to have an interview and still waiting for their decision. Did you accept your offer or?
nbatdrago
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Ah right. Yup I did, really excited for that! Will you if you pass the interview?
(Original post by Cassmsc)
Hey, it was 6 really general questions - nothing difficult I'd say but naturally a tad stressful! Didn't expect to have an interview and still waiting for their decision. Did you accept your offer or?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (15)
6.67%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (34)
15.11%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (38)
16.89%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (34)
15.11%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (60)
26.67%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (44)
19.56%

Watched Threads