16 year old brother wants me to buy boxers

Watch
Lena Franks
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have a brother who is 16 years of age and he currently wears briefs as my mom apparently choices his underwear , recently he has asked me can i buy him boxer shorts, off course i said to him why he is asking for boxer shorts , he then replied mom won't and because in the changing rooms at high school he is in year 11 and other boys are teasing him as a lot of them wear boxers, I am not his mom so I cannot go behind her back and against her wishes , i said to him look you need to just ignore them and not give in to peer pressure i mean why is he even bothering what some jerks say any way he needs to learn to me a man so i told him firmly no you are going to keep wearing briefs because that what mom says and you respect her and do as she says . he says i am being unfair do you think do boys his age wear briefs or boxers, when he turns 18 and goes to university he can choose, its not like mom buys him white ones she buy him coloured ones?
Sataris
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5632080

What is with you and pants mate
A Rolling Stone
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Lena Franks)
I have a brother who is 16 years of age and he currently wears briefs as my mom apparently choices his underwear , recently he has asked me can i buy him boxer shorts, off course i said to him why he is asking for boxer shorts , he then replied mom won't and because in the changing rooms at high school he is in year 11 and other boys are teasing him as a lot of them wear boxers, I am not his mom so I cannot go behind her back and against her wishes , i said to him look you need to just ignore them and not give in to peer pressure i mean why is he even bothering what some jerks say any way he needs to learn to me a man so i told him firmly no you are going to keep wearing briefs because that what mom says and you respect her and do as she says . he says i am being unfair do you think do boys his age wear briefs or boxers, when he turns 18 and goes to university he can choose, its not like mom buys him white ones she buy him coloured ones?
why do you spell mum like that?
Joleee
Badges: 19
Report 2 years ago
kids are mean and the last thing anyone wants is to be teased while they're half naked.

why won't your mom buy him boxer shorts?
Funkme
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Needs to be in boxers
Rufus the red
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Funkme)
Needs to be in boxers
Thread's two years old.
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by A Rolling Stone)
why do you spell mum like that?
American most likely..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (12)
6.32%
Uncertainty around my education (21)
11.05%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (21)
11.05%
Lack of purpose or motivation (28)
14.74%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (12)
6.32%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (7)
3.68%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (16)
8.42%
Financial worries (10)
5.26%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (6)
3.16%
Exposure to negative news/social media (14)
7.37%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (6)
3.16%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (23)
12.11%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (14)
7.37%

Watched Threads