sarah_ann_lewis
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Anyone been accepted onto, or thinking of applying for, the MRes Advanced Biological Sciences starting September 2019?

Sarah
TSR_Ollie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help

Why do I do this?

The Universities forums get a lot of questions that are unanswered. This is often because the OP's thread got missed - bumping threads gives them another lease of life and frequently results in someone seeing it and being able to respond

If you would like to help with unanswered questions check out the first part of the list here and don't forget the second part of the list here.

Or if you have questions, get in touch with Puddles the Monkey.
Shelley_J
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi Sarah

I’ve been accepted onto the Msc in advanced biological sciences starting in September. What pathway are you looking at?

Shelley
(Original post by sarah_ann_lewis)
Anyone been accepted onto, or thinking of applying for, the MRes Advanced Biological Sciences starting September 2019?

Sarah
sarah_ann_lewis
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Hi Shelley,

I believe it will be the Animal Science pathway. My background is Zoology. My research project has been decided already. I'm excited for September now! Which pathway for you?

Sarah
Chloeee25
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I'm not doing the same course as you (I'm doing MRes Clinical Sciences) but thought I'd reply anyway! Have you booked your accommodation yet?
sarah_ann_lewis
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Chloeee25)
Hey, I'm not doing the same course as you (I'm doing MRes Clinical Sciences) but thought I'd reply anyway! Have you booked your accommodation yet?
I live not far from Liverpool so will be commuting every day. I did the same during my undergraduate course here as well. X
Chloeee25
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh that's cool! You looking forward to starting? I can't wait!

I got a handbook outlining the course when I received an offer, did you? Although, it is last year's handbook - I wish it was for this year though. Maybe we'll get an up to date one when I start? x
sarah_ann_lewis
Rep:
?
Oh that's cool! You looking forward to starting? I can't wait!

I got a handbook outlining the course when I received an offer, did you? Although, it is last year's handbook - I wish it was for this year though. Maybe we'll get an up to date one when I start? x
I can't wait either!! Where did you study your Bachelors and what was the subject?

Yes, I got that too. I assume we will get an up to date copy closer to our start date x
Chloeee25
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I can't wait either!! Where did you study your Bachelors and what was the subject?

Yes, I got that too. I assume we will get an up to date copy closer to our start date x
I did my undergrad at the University of Bradford in Clinical Sciences! x

I was told the other day that we'd get it mid-August x
sarah_ann_lewis
Rep:
?
I did my undergrad at the University of Bradford in Clinical Sciences! x

I was told the other day that we'd get it mid-August x
Awesome! So any day now! Good luck with the course x
Chloeee25
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Awesome! So any day now! Good luck with the course x
Thanks! Good luck to you too x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Liverpool
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (21)
6.03%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (203)
58.33%
No (124)
35.63%

Watched Threads