Heart Pains Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I keep getting really bad heart pains in my chest and I’m worried that I’m going to get a heart attack because my diet is so bad. Does anyone know what’s up with me??
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
Well fix up your diet then and go see a gp. If you're feeling light headed or sick or feint then go to A&e bro. Not hard.

Health is wealth so take care
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well fix up your diet then and go see a gp. If you're feeling light headed or sick or feint then go to A&e bro. Not hard.

Health is wealth so take care
It’s just the random sharp pains and I don’t feel ill so I’m not sure if it’s serious or not
Anonymous #2
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
It’s just the random sharp pains and I don’t feel ill so I’m not sure if it’s serious or not
Bruv it might not be your heart because if it hurts when you breathe in then it's not as serious but don't quote me on it lol just speaking from experience because I get sharp pains some times when inhaling.
Zasty
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do you suffer from anxiety or stress-related disorders?
I got costochondritis during a really bad part of my life, and it comes back whenever i go for a few days in a low state, so just go see your GP and get diagnosed or whatever ;^)
nmudz_009
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
first try some gaviscon then think about heart attacks 😂 😂
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zasty)
Do you suffer from anxiety or stress-related disorders?
I got costochondritis during a really bad part of my life, and it comes back whenever i go for a few days in a low state, so just go see your GP and get diagnosed or whatever ;^)
I've not been diagnosed with anxiety but I am constantly stressed and feel **** and it's been worse recently. Thank you for the advice
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (112)
17.55%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (68)
10.66%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (110)
17.24%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (93)
14.58%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (63)
9.87%
How can I be the best version of myself? (192)
30.09%

Watched Threads