Why would a guy reject you but afterwards make it obvious he looks at you ? Watch

Janeshou102819
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
For a year this guy and I would just make eye contact but have never spoken. I decided I would make the first move and went up to him one day with a note that had my number and said “ you should text me sometime “ he took the note but he didn’t even look at me in face , he afterwards turned around to look at me when I had turned around. It’s been a month since then and he has never called nor ever texted. I straight forwardly took it as rejection. After that day I decided I would still face him and everything went back to normal ; we continued on to look @ each other. It wasn’t until about a month ago that our class schedules got switched and our schedules no longer intertwined. This allowed me to get a grip of myself and completely move on and so i did. I rarely ever saw him throughout the day until I noticed that now I would see him at the end of the day. I used to never see him there yet now magically i would see him there every day , he would just be standing with his friends or walking. recently there had been 2 instances in which he makes it obvious he’s staring. My friends and I were walking to class and by coincidence he and his friends pop up and he notices I’m behind him. I kept looking down to avoid him yet my friend said he kept turning around to look @ me. The following day I see him at the end of the day just standing with his friends once again I just talk to my friends and avoid him yet I took a glance and noticed he kept turning around to stare at me
Anonymous #1
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Janeshou102819)
For a year this guy and I would just make eye contact but have never spoken. I decided I would make the first move and went up to him one day with a note that had my number and said “ you should text me sometime “ he took the note but he didn’t even look at me in face , he afterwards turned around to look at me when I had turned around. It’s been a month since then and he has never called nor ever texted. I straight forwardly took it as rejection. After that day I decided I would still face him and everything went back to normal ; we continued on to look @ each other. It wasn’t until about a month ago that our class schedules got switched and our schedules no longer intertwined. This allowed me to get a grip of myself and completely move on and so i did. I rarely ever saw him throughout the day until I noticed that now I would see him at the end of the day. I used to never see him there yet now magically i would see him there every day , he would just be standing with his friends or walking. recently there had been 2 instances in which he makes it obvious he’s staring. My friends and I were walking to class and by coincidence he and his friends pop up and he notices I’m behind him. I kept looking down to avoid him yet my friend said he kept turning around to look @ me. The following day I see him at the end of the day just standing with his friends once again I just talk to my friends and avoid him yet I took a glance and noticed he kept turning around to stare at me
he thought u were easy
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (30)
13.1%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
9.17%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
21.83%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (32)
13.97%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (27)
11.79%
How can I be the best version of myself? (69)
30.13%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise