More than smart wheels black box

Watch
username4499520
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I made a phone call to say that i wanted to cancel my insurance on Wednesday 13th February 23.59pm. For some reason the journeys on the app on my phone are still coming up. Does this mean they may have just remotely disconnected the box?
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by James. D)
I made a phone call to say that i wanted to cancel my insurance on Wednesday 13th February 23.59pm. For some reason the journeys on the app on my phone are still coming up. Does this mean they may have just remotely disconnected the box?
Did they give you any information about your black box when you cancelled your insurance?
username4499520
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
They just said they would remotely disconnect the black box and went through the cancellation date with me
xDron3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I had the same, it ended up taking a week or so. I wouldn't worry either way.

Black box insurance companies aren't the quickest.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (639)
33.47%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (806)
42.22%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.8%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.5%

Watched Threads