Why did you choose Lancaster University? Watch

ns2001
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
I am an international student in the process of firming or insuring my choices. I am completely torn between Lancaster and Bath for management but am leaning towards Lancaster due to the excellent business analytics course they offer. I can't visit open days or applicant days but this is what my gut feeling is saying, however, I'm looking for further reasons to possibly support this decision
CollectiveSoul
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ns2001)
I am an international student in the process of firming or insuring my choices. I am completely torn between Lancaster and Bath for management but am leaning towards Lancaster due to the excellent business analytics course they offer. I can't visit open days or applicant days but this is what my gut feeling is saying, however, I'm looking for further reasons to possibly support this decision
definitely choose Bath. there should be no contest. you need to visit to see why. unless Lancaster's course is really that much more superior
ns2001
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by CollectiveSoul)
definitely choose Bath. there should be no contest. you need to visit to see why. unless Lancaster's course is really that much more superior
It's for business management, both management schools are really good except Lancaster's is less traditional and will differentiate me from all the competition
harrysbar
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by ns2001)
It's for business management, both management schools are really good except Lancaster's is less traditional and will differentiate me from all the competition
I don't know if this is a factor for you but Lancaster is also much cheaper than Bath as a place, which affects things like accomodation costs for all 3 years. But the deciding factor should be course content, which you seem to prefer at Lancaster.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Lancaster University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 13 Jul '19
  • Lancaster University
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (131)
18.02%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (73)
10.04%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (126)
17.33%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (105)
14.44%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (70)
9.63%
How can I be the best version of myself? (222)
30.54%

Watched Threads