The Student Room Group

How long does it take for a virgina to go tight again?

My ex said her virgina was tight as she hasn't had sex for some time and she's 18. She had sex with other guys and I was just curious to know how long does it take for the virgina to go tight again or more tight than if you don't have sex for a while, if that makes sense? I know it can depend on the person but there has to be an average time for it to go tighter again?

Scroll to see replies

I doubt any guy is going to feel a difference... it's all in the mind.
Haha, it doesn't work like that. Your vagina's tightness isn't (contrary to popular opinion) affected by having lots of sex, as it is really flexible and just goes back to normal almost straight away after sex. The only way it is really going to be affected in the long term is if a woman has a baby and it's literally ripped apart from the inside.. and even then, exercises can help if you do them religiously.
Reply 3
Her virgina, she's had sex with 4 other guys..
Reply 4
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
Haha, it doesn't work like that. Your vagina's tightness isn't (contrary to popular opinion) affected by having lots of sex, as it is really flexible and just goes back to normal almost straight away after sex. The only way it is really going to be affected in the long term is if a woman has a baby and it's literally ripped apart from the inside.. and even then, exercises can help if you do them religiously.

I see that makes sense I guess, I just wondered because I've heard girls who are virgins are really tight at first but after a few times having sex it's easier to put in? Just thought after a long long while it would go back to being really tight again like it was before they had sex the first time?
Original post by M666
I see that makes sense I guess, I just wondered because I've heard girls who are virgins are really tight at first but after a few times having sex it's easier to put in? Just thought after a long long while it would go back to being really tight again like it was before they had sex the first time?

That's because some virgin women still have a hymen intact - that is the only reason. The actual 'canal' is not any bigger or smaller.
M666

The woman virgina will become tight just shortly after sex, waiting for long periods is sometimes a waste of time, the virgina is a muscle, it losens and expands when she aroused to accommodate her partner, then tighten up again afterwards
Itsd has nothing to do with how many partners she's had or how often she had sex
It will continue to expand and contracts as normal, regardless of her sexual levels she has.( activity )....

If in doubt then you could always seek advice from health clinics or other source.

Hope this may help you ( a almost qualified nurse advice )
Reply 7
Original post by Charlene99
M666

The woman virgina will become tight just shortly after sex, waiting for long periods is sometimes a waste of time, the virgina is a muscle, it losens and expands when she aroused to accommodate her partner, then tighten up again afterwards
Itsd has nothing to do with how many partners she's had or how often she had sex
It will continue to expand and contracts as normal, regardless of her sexual levels she has.( activity )....

If in doubt then you could always seek advice from health clinics or other source.

Hope this may help you ( a almost qualified nurse advice )

Helped alot. Thanks for making the time to telling me!
Original post by M666
My ex said her virgina was tight as she hasn't had sex for some time and she's 18. She had sex with other guys and I was just curious to know how long does it take for the virgina to go tight again or more tight than if you don't have sex for a while, if that makes sense? I know it can depend on the person but there has to be an average time for it to go tighter again?

Does your girlfriend use a Bowers Internal Micrometer to measure herself every day?
Has she got a spreadsheet of the results?
saw this and thought of you
virgina? lol
Reply 11
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Does your girlfriend use a Bowers Internal Micrometer to measure herself every day?

Yeah mate she has, it's all on Excel you see. And she's my ex
Original post by Dunnig Kruger

yeah judging by the spelling of vagina lol
Original post by M666

virginas are stretchy. bodies are different and every virgina takes a different amount of time to stretch back etc
West Virginia,

Take me Home
@I AM GROOT 1
I laughed for about half an hour :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Original post by Professional G
West Virginia,

Take me Home

LMAOOOOO :rofl:
Original post by Missradioactive
@I AM GROOT 1
I laughed for about half an hour :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMAOOOOO :rofl: