I feel like I need to talk to a girl I was dating - But how? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
As the title, I’ve known this girl 6 months. Around Christmas time the relationship jumped up a level where both sets of parents and friends etc knew we were seeing each other. We even stayed at each other’s homes. But after I stayed at hers things went a bit “weird”. Her dad did say to me “I’m sure I’ll see you back again”. So I don’t think it was her family's input.

I met her the day after for a quick coffee but that was nearly 4 weeks ago. We have talked on and off over text since, but she just doesn’t seem herself.

I asked her to meet me tomorrow again for a coffee as I just wanted to talk to her, and agreed. But I’m not sure how to handle it? I’m not an angry person so I don’t mean it that way, but I want to know how can I do this without scaring her away or putting her off altogether? I just want things to go back to the way they were as they were great!
Sataris
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Well I wouldn't go in all guns blazing. Express that things between you have clearly gotten a lot more distant, and ask if anything happened to cause it. Then you can figure out what to do about it. If she curves you on that question I would probably try to forget about her
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
'how come you aren't talking as much?'

lol.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Cheers for the replies. I think she might be a bit scared off actually committing and it was very close to it a few weeks ago. I think it’s because of her last relationship where her ex seemed to be controlling and was cheating on her, she thinks that I will do the same.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (34)
14.11%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.71%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
20.75%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (34)
14.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (30)
12.45%
How can I be the best version of myself? (72)
29.88%

Watched Threads