For U.K. teachers / F.E. lecturers - AS Critical Thinking & GCSE Human Physiology & Health Watch

This discussion is closed.
Michabo
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
Hi,

I teach both of these subjects & am interested in contacting anyone who teaches either, with a view
to exchanging materials, practices, etc.

Any takers?

Best Wishes,

Michabo (Sussex)
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
i will be starting to teach GCSE human physiology and health for the first time this year and am also in sussex. if you have any resources that may help me start off i would be really grateful and then as i build up my own i can then share them back to you.
[email protected]

kate
dvass
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I will be teaching AS Critical Thinking in September. I have two good text books to be ploughing through but does anyone have any suggestions for resources/material? Will be happy to share ideas/resources/materials!!!
nietskaya
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by dvass)
I will be teaching AS Critical Thinking in September. I have two good text books to be ploughing through but does anyone have any suggestions for resources/material? Will be happy to share ideas/resources/materials!!!
Hi,
I am teaching CT AS for the second year. I have some ideas about things that work and ways of teaching that I'd be glad to share. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear them. Resources are thin on the ground Aren't they?
JuniperBlue
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Hey Teachers,
I'm thinking of studying AS Critical Thinking by distance learning with the NEC this summer. Would it go well with my AS English language and psychology (I also do chemistry and biology)? I want to study either medicine or dentistry, so it's not really related to what I want to do - but is it a good subject to do 'just because I can'?
Thanks for your help,
Jo
StarBlueUK
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I think it is. Especially as some of the material that comes up in the exam papers is based on science/psychology/technology.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (32)
17.68%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (27)
14.92%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (39)
21.55%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (66)
36.46%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (6)
3.31%
No particular grades needed (11)
6.08%