Why do men have the nerve to say they don't want to date single mothers but then get Watch

Jarenburg
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
offended by women who say they would never date a single father?

whats up men, why are you always such bloody hypocrites??
Chief Wiggum
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Do men get offended by women who say they wouldn't date a single father?

I'd find it entirely understandable if a woman wouldn't want to date a single father.
Jarenburg
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Chief Wiggum)
Do men get offended by women who say they wouldn't date a single father?

I'd find it entirely understandable if a woman wouldn't want to date a single father.
yeah i've had guy get seriously butthurt when i've rejected them because they have children
shellop
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
because its always one rule for them and one for women. nothing new there
ChickenMadness
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'm a man and none of this applies to me lol

Maybe you're thinking of some other gender. Theres alot of new ones nowadays.
Last edited by ChickenMadness; 4 weeks ago
Profesh
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by Jarenburg)

How can women be left-wing, yet also right-wing? Do they not realise the hypocrisy?
BristolExpat
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The two aren't remotely comparable. One is bound to the offspring biologically, the other could easily leg it to Australia immediately after the conception. In fact arguably single fathers are victims themselves of feminism/marxism/the modern West. One could use all sorts of terminology but beta/cuck tend to get tossed around a lot whereas single mothers are generally reckless/stupid opportunists unless the father has died. There are endless options for contraception in this ludicrous western society we have now. It all points to either reckless stupidity, opportunism, poor judgement and poor family upbringing.
Last edited by BristolExpat; 3 weeks ago
Zasty
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by BristolExpat)
The two aren't remotely comparable. One is bound to the offspring biologically, the other could easily leg it to Australia immediately after the conception. In fact arguably single fathers are victims themselves of feminism/marxism/the modern West. One could use all sorts of terminology but beta/cuck tend to get tossed around a lot whereas single mothers are generally reckless/stupid opportunists unless the father has died. There are endless options for contraception in this ludicrous western society we have now. It all points to either reckless stupidity, opportunism, poor judgement and poor family upbringing.
I too, am retarded
mgi
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Jarenburg)

It depends on how shallow the people are. However, bringing up someone else's child can be really messy and I would not recommend it.
agrew
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Why do women have the nerve to say they don't want to date single fathers but then offended by men who say they would never date a single mother!

Kleenex is having a sale on amazon, in case you don't have enough tissues to wipe all those tears about how people...surprise... are hypocrites.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (50)
15.2%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (28)
8.51%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (63)
19.15%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (49)
14.89%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (39)
11.85%
How can I be the best version of myself? (100)
30.4%

Watched Threads