Tell me what you would do Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
You see your bestfriend of many years writing tweets about you , tweets consisting of how they can't get over the fact they have been friends with me all this time and she can't stand me. My friend doesn't know I can see these tweets.

I literally don't know what I have done. I see myself as a nice person and good friend!?

What shall I do??
Elissa.hanna
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Screenshot them and send them to her with question marks and angry emojis and see what she says (thats the funny part) also i know what its like to lose a very close friend but it gets alot better and u forget about them quicker than what u think
RichPiana
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Send them a picture of a snake.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Elissa.hanna)
Screenshot them and send them to her with question marks and angry emojis and see what she says (thats the funny part) also i know what its like to lose a very close friend but it gets alot better and u forget about them quicker than what u think
Ahh thank you so much. I'm kinda nervous to do that though. Tbh we have drifted apart, I was the one making all the effort so I stopped as the phone works both ways
Anonymous #1
(Original post by RichPiana)
Send them a picture of a snake.
Good idea 😂😂
velvethopes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I'd cut them out of your life completely with no explanation. Leave them wondering what they did wrong. If they are too childish to talk about you online without discussing the issue with you personally, then they don't deserve explanation either. Find new, better friends who are worth your time
Anonymous #1
(Original post by velvethopes)
I'd cut them out of your life completely with no explanation. Leave them wondering what they did wrong. If they are too childish to talk about you online without discussing the issue with you personally, then they don't deserve explanation either. Find new, better friends who are worth your time
Thank you much for this I really needed to see this!!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by velvethopes)
Thank you much for this I really needed to see this!!
velvethopes
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
No worries. Best wishes!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (34)
14.11%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.71%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
20.75%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (34)
14.11%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (30)
12.45%
How can I be the best version of myself? (72)
29.88%

Watched Threads